AKB48 中西里菜 Rina Nakanishi (やまぐちりこ Riko Yamaguchi) does goes XXX!

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Meh, I'm only in it for real girls, making real mistakes they don't enjoy and live to regret.

Genkiflavor

Jun 18, 2010
a side note, a lot of other publishers are now trying to milk the AKB48 craze with look-alike JAVs, and even a faux pop idol group comprised of AV girls. Some AV girl agents even let their girls release (absolutely terrible) solo CDs, as well as other idol-like activities such as Ebisu Muscat.

View attachment 330648

Yeah, just look like this

picture.php

picture.php

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
Recently published "review" of the AV, plus a short interview with Rina/Rico. I've translated the interview section below; you can find the original review at the source link.

[FULLATTACH]331977[/FULLATTACH]

Translated:
Why did you decide to do AV?
I thought it would be nice if a lot of people loved me in this line of work.

How did you feel before filming?
I was nervous and I cried, but it was my own decision so I had to see it through.

During filming, which scene do you remember most and why?
I was so frantic and completely numb, I really don't remember anything. When it comes to sex, I don't really have any experience, so it was all overwhelming.

Last thoughts and a message to fans:
I want to challenge myself to appear in all kinds of works/films, so I can become Japan's number 1 loved actress. In the future, I hope I to have work where I get to sing. I'll continue to try as hard as I can, so please help support me!

See original:
[hide]
―出演を決めた理由は?
「この仕事で多くの人に愛される存在になればいいなと思って決めました」

―出演前の心境は?
「緊張で泣きそうだったけど、自分で決めたことなので頑張らなきゃと思いました。」

―撮影中、いちばん印象に残ったシーンと感想は?
「必死だったので力尽きてぐったりで、何も覚えてないんです。エッチ自体、殆ど経験がなかったので全部印象的でした。」

最後に今後の意気込みとファンへのメッセージを聞いた。
「いろんな作品に挑戦して日本で一番愛される女優さんになりたいです。そして、将来は歌の仕事で活躍できればと思っています。これからも一生懸命がんばりますので、やまぐちりこを宜しくお願いします」
[/hide]

Side note:
According to the AV review, Rina had only seen one guy's genitals before making the AV, and had never actually been seen fully naked. Together with her admission of not having much sexual experience, it seems there's a strong possibility that her sex scene in the AV could have been only her first or second time (though this is not explicitly confirmed), which might explain her "lack of enthusiasm" in the preview clip.

Source
Code:
http://fiu758.blog111.fc2.com/blog-entry-374.html

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Rina had only seen one guy's genitals before making the AV, and had never actually been seen fully naked.
Ahaha, suuuure.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
New samples:

[fullattach]334084[/fullattach]
[fullattach]334085[/fullattach]
[fullattach]334086[/fullattach]

- XCITY has provided new high res photos, a few new thumbs, and a new sample vid (first fellatio scene).
- DMM updated some of their high res photos.
- Amazon JP has updated its listing with a new high-res photo.
- Several scans from assorted men's interest magazines.

In the event Rina's AV debut DVD is cancelled, the following archive represents all of the material related to it that has been released (and shared online). The RAR file also includes the latest updates as seen in the preview pictures listed above (check in their respective folders for the files).
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/ICINILZGWH

Please don't worry about asking for source links; I have already scoured all available sources and put all the content into the above archive. Some of the links also require registration to access the material (XCITY, Alice), and some aren't even accessible outside of Japan (DMM). If there are any further updates prior to the release, I will post them here.

rexmax

Apr 5, 2007
New samples:

[fullattach]334084[/fullattach]
[fullattach]334085[/fullattach]
[fullattach]334086[/fullattach]

- XCITY has provided new high res photos, a few new thumbs, and a new sample vid (first fellatio scene).
- DMM updated some of their high res photos.
- Amazon JP has updated its listing with a new high-res photo.
- Several scans from assorted men's interest magazines.

In the event Rina's AV debut DVD is cancelled, the following archive represents all of the material related to it that has been released (and shared online). The RAR file also includes the latest updates as seen in the preview pictures listed above (check in their respective folders for the files).
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/ICINILZGWH

Please don't worry about asking for source links; I have already scoured all available sources and put all the content into the above archive. Some of the links also require registration to access the material (XCITY, Alice), and some aren't even accessible outside of Japan (DMM). If there are any further updates prior to the release, I will post them here.

what a great great collection! thanks 1,000,000 times mate :please:

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007

For those who wonder, the video clip is just 13 seconds long and is DRM protected.

So, it's not really worth all the trouble of registering at XCITY... Like I did! :tehheh:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
For those who wonder, the video clip is just 13 seconds long and is DRM protected. So, it's not really worth all the trouble of registering at XCITY... Like I did!
Actually, 30 seconds long, unless you have buffer/connection problems. And I un-DRM'd it; you can find it in the RAR archive I posted. So there's no reason to bother with registering.

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
Actually, 30 seconds long, unless you have buffer/connection problems...
mmm... probably... :poor:

And I un-DRM'd it; you can find it in the RAR archive I posted. So there's no reason to bother with registering.

Now you tell me... :miserable:

rabbitboy

is in the house
Aug 19, 2009
So Rina, the former AKB48 girl, generates a motherlode of publicity as Rico the AV idol.

But, I'm curious as to what the current AKB lineup's reaction is to of all of this.

:puzzled:

rexmax

Apr 5, 2007
So Rina, the former AKB48 girl, generates a motherlode of publicity as Rico the AV idol.

But, I'm curious as to what the current AKB lineup's reaction is to of all of this.

:puzzled:
they want to join the AV industry as well :grassdance:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
I'm pretty sure most of them don't even really know what the AV industry is like. I mean, most probably know it has to do with sex, but have no clue about any of the sex acts involved (bukkake, gokkun, fera and osouji-fera, 3P and 4P, nakadashi, as well as the more guro acts) to be able to have a strong opinion.

And while Rina is getting a lot more attention with her AV debut than she did as part of AKB48, not all of it is positive. Talk on 2ch says Rina has won the ire of some crazed AKB48 fans (kimowota who won't stand their precious idols' image being tarnished in any way) and thus likely won't be doing promotional events for her AVs anytime soon out of concerns for heckling and such.

I'm pretty sure the rest of AKB (and SKE, SDN, etc) have no intention of joining AV, though there is always a possibility of some doing basic nude gravure modeling.