Ai Shinozaki (篠崎愛)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ichiban0001

Jan 23, 2008
Just arrived today from CDJapan...

20140510_154605_HDR.jpg

20140510_224256_HDR.jpg

Now that Ai's 22, it looks like her modeling is slowing down, so I can continue to enjoy her previous work in hi-def forever now! LOL Seriously, she seems more into acting & music now, so more power to her...and if she was smart & not taken advantage of by her agencies, I am sure she is quite financially comfortable... add in the traveling she has done for modeling both inside & out of Japan, and she has done more & gone more places in the last 8 yrs (since she started modeling) than many do in their whole lives :)

Unfortunately, Ai is starting to approach what the Japanese consider "Christmas Cake" territory (age 25+), so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear of her retiring/settling down & getting married/having kids someday...

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 28, 2008
Well i wouldnt say shes financially great. She probably made a tad more than one a top AV idol and also add everything else that AV idols usually dont get asked to do , like actual talk show/variety and commercials. In terms of connections, would say shes probably connected as well as a top AV idol.

A lot can change if she breaks out in her acting or singing career, shes been at it for a while though. Nothing really big landed in her acting career and her singing career which is a group though no one cares about anyone else in it, its just put Ai shinozaki in the middle of less attractive girls. So ehhh, i love how attractive she is , shes a full girl. But ive seen her in interviews and all that jazz and its like " is she nervous? "

Anyone know what Im saying? She gives off this weird vibe in personality like..... i cant seem to find the right word for it.:hot:

EDIT: BUT THOSE ARE SOME SNAZZY BLU RAYS U GOT!!! How much were they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: P522

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Too bad her latest 2 movies haven't been released in HD. This Standard Definition/dvd-quality stuff is crap. We've come too far as a species to still be watching 840x480 low bitrate videos.
I've grown accustomed to 1920x1080p high bitrate material (8000 KB+ bitrates), and her last two videos fall far short of that expectation. :(

Perhaps the plan is to screw over customers later on? Release SD crap 1st, make money. Release Bluray later, make more money... all off of the same people!

Mar 28, 2008
Is it just me or does it look like she got a boob job so her tits wouldnt have that natural big boob sag?

Or is it just the bikinis she is wearing? Cause they are making her tits looks massive!!!

Unless her tits got bigger naturally and im just imagining things :eek:

Yeah its the bikinis.

Alright, everything is fine, just freaked out a little. Heard of that bewb job thing where girls get them so their tits look perkier.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
some clips were posted in the following Magazine

Young Animal

do not to forget to thank the poster

Reactions: Rain001 and Ceewan

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
sorry missed this, should have been on the above post

Desktop Girl Collection

please do not forget to thank the poster

Mar 28, 2008
Dont they have guys who like I dont know check these things when they are editing and putting the video together so there isnt any kind of slips?

Anyways, thats the material of the bikini or photoshopped.

Last edited: