Ai Shinozaki (篠崎愛)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Mar 28, 2008
Hope she will make AV debut one day.

Shes one of the top gravure idols in japan if not, the number 1.

She will never have to do such a thing.

Only way u will get to see her tits if she hits rock bottom or if you're dating her. WHICH im in the process of doing one of these days. :super:

Reactions: 3 people

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Nooooooooooooo! Not going to happen. She is currently a member of the Jpop group "Dell" and acts in movies, wouldn't be surprised if she does a little Tv on the side. No way should she have resort to AVs.

Shes one of the top gravure idols in japan if not, the number 1.

She will never have to do such a thing.

Thanks for rubbing it in guys. :( :cloud: :despair3: :(

Reactions: 1 person

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
It looks like there is a bluray coming out in April of Ai Shinozaki. The Bluray code is LPBR-1008. I think it is the Bluray upgrade for YJLP-1006 (2011-12-22). So it is not new material, but a new upgrade.

LPBR-1008 - http://www.eic-book.com/detail_37830.html (4-18-2014)

Edit: Yep, it is the Bluray version of YJLP-1006 ---->

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people

trend

Oshiri is life
Apr 1, 2009
Hi there ! Any news about the DVD "Your Ai's Only" ??

Reactions: 1 person

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Hi there ! Any news about the DVD "Your Ai's Only" ??
I saw this conversation at Scanlover:
"Still waiting on Ai's new blu-ray. The shipping got goofed up. It seems since it was supposed to ship 3/20 but hasn't yet" (2014-03-25)
Then someone asked, "will you be uploading the ISOs?"
"Yeah I will try, hopefully this weekend or earlier." (2014-03-26)

So just keep searching Akiba and Scanlover and hopefully it will appear soon. :lolidunno:

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 28, 2008
Guys, i promise all of u, i will nail this piece of fun joy for all of you one day.

She is just perfection in genetic make up. Though i feel as if yakuza are around her at all time.