Ai Shinozaki (篠崎愛)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
more from the past, this time YS Web

Happy Birthday Ai :cheers::cheers::cheers:

rainelau

Sep 5, 2013
do not see her photos series for very long time & i love her current mature and slim look (but still with a pair of big boobs)

rainelau

Sep 5, 2013
she does not issue photos series anymore? as I only saw her magazine photos last year

rainelau

Sep 5, 2013
thanks for your great images. After seeing all these, besides imagine I can play her boots, I also wanted to lick her toes!!

Reactions: gokkunfan

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
That "dude" looks more like a girl with short hair. I have difficulties to imagine that Ai would date him and even more to imagine her having sex with him. :D I don't want to be mean, but I think by looking at her body and self-confident personality Ai belongs with a real man, especially in bed. But maybe her taste is different.
The close friends scenario, that the agency gives, seems more likely to me. I will start to believe the dating rumors as soon as someone took a picture of them kissing on the mouth or at least holding hands.

Last edited: