Ai Shinozaki (篠崎愛)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Either way my point was that you don't seem to understand Japanese culture that well, their definition of a "real man" is not the same as yours.
Yes, I know. Therefore it was just my opinion on how I see that relationship. From the western (or my) point of view it's just difficult to imagine a girl like Ai and that guy being together.
But as a lot of guys in East Asia have a more softer look anyway, the girls are more into them than here. And maybe this guy has other qualities (like singing?) ;) that make Ai want to be his girlfriend. To be fair, I don't know him at all. So it was just my superficial opinion. :D

Still that close friends scenario seems more likely when I read that they only have been seen together a few times with nothing to it. Of course we can't really expect to see them kissing in public, because that's not as common practice as in Europe or the US. But a little more signs of love should be there to call it dating.
Anyway, it will be interesting to see with whom Ai ends up eventually.

Mar 28, 2008
wpWwt9k.jpg 88MIvUk.jpg

Okay, Im confused.

Apparently these are the pictures proving that shinozaki was dating someone.

But, the guy she was rumored to be dating was Lee Hong-ki, but the girl people are saying is Ai shinozaki, is obviously with the dude in that pink shirt.

But that dude in the pink shirt is fat and Lee Hong-ki isnt fat. Actually, the one who looks like Lee Hong-Ki is the dude taking the selfie on the picture on the left, right at the front.

So im confused. Is that really Ai shinozaki but with some guy nobody knows in the pink shirt??

Apprently this was taken last year in Thailand on new years eve or whatever.

I mean, that does look like Ai on the right picture and IM pretty sure she tend to pose like that with the 2 peace signs when taking pictures.

But I cant recall the last time she wore those glasses or any glasses for that matter.

Anyways, Im confused .

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
This one undoubtedly slipped under everyone's radar but here in Namba, Osaka - they've just recently opened a new Ultraman monster-themed bar/restaurant called Ganso Kaiju Sakaba. It's a sister store of the original found in Kawasaki (Tokyo area).

Anywayz, Ai Shinozaki was there as part of a promotional event for the grand opening alongside the store "manager" - Kanegon (a money-eating alien).

The full article from Kanegon's blog can be found here: http://ganso-kaiju-sakaba.com/diary/2015/04/24/4/

Attachments

• re_IMG_9007.jpg
    re_IMG_9007.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Rain001

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Umm... Not sure if this is what you are asking, but the image says 2014.
:D
No, I don't think he meant it that way. He was just (legitimately) complaining about this one not being available in HD. HD has been around for a while now and is nothing new or expensive to produce anymore. It's standard. So one might think such a famous Idol should only be filmed in HD by now.

Do you know what the release date will be, @gokkunfan ? Maybe it's just that the DVD-Covers leaked first and blu-ray covers will surface at some point later.

Reactions: gokkunfan

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
http://www.amazon.co.jp/篠崎愛「HOLIDAY」-DVD-篠崎愛/dp/B00XSSH450

We still have not been offered blurays for DV-01 "Ai's Origin" (2013), DV-06 "Your Ai's Only" (2014), or DV-09 "Lovely" (2014). I don't think this company has any intent to release blurays any time soon. They're content with blurry standard definition of the 20th century, from 15 years ago.

What a disappointing antiquated business practice that is. :mad: :(

Reactions: HeavyNosebleed