Actresses Who Convincingly Convey Consternation

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you for joining in, Ninajtexjav... especially since you don't speak up often. May be good to keep in mind that while a picture is worth a thousand words, sometimes a thousand pictures can be an overstatement; and if the photos are large, they make the page harder to load.

I've always thought Erika Miura was wonderful (I love the way she looks), but while watching Married Woman Who Moved In Across The Street Gets Dirtier Every Time She Is Fucked... [MEYD-129], it dawned on me that she is a great actress as well.

MEYD-129.jpg

Her husband is extremely abusive, and Erika displays how excellently she can convincingly convey consternation... she can even let loose with the tears, pretty liberally. The idea of this thread focuses mainly on resistance, and Erika does well enough with displaying that quality... but she shows a range of emotions, particularly fear. It's quite a tour-de-force performance.

She apparently pushes the husband away, causing him to fall and get knocked... unconscious? At that point, she is joined by a workman-neighbor who was peeping in on the action (played by Tee-Hee, who is well cast as a non-threatening sort), and I suppose he persuades her to stay with him until the nasty husband cools off (or at least revives). Naturally, once Erika is lying beside him (on his bed??), it's like taking candy from a baby. Since the movie's premise is of the kind where the lady turns lascivious Every Time She Is Fucked, Erika does a very good job in showing resistance, and yet being ambivalent about getting taken advantage of. Finally, when she returns, the husband corners her with some sort of a gangster, who have also grabbed the opportunistic neighbor... now tied up and forced to watch. (Good old JAV. Sometimes, it just does not make sense.)

I was so impressed, I dug up another title of hers that I had on hand, Wife's Past - I Who Happened to Run Into An Old Classmate and Was Violated Once Again [MDYD-805], and I'm concluding her acting chops are not all that choppy, but consistent.

Reactions: Motiman

Brituk87

Dec 24, 2012
Wanna point out ...

Miho Ichiki

View attachment 628197
From one of Miho's uncensored appearances, caribbeancompr-062014_878

I was watching a previously downloaded Female Teacher Creampie Gang-Bang Paradise [KRND-005] and I was very impressed.

View attachment 628195

Miho Ichiki expresses consternation not exactly in the delightful way of that great actress pointed out in the first post of this thread (Rin Ogawa), who gives us a great idea of what trouble she is in, telling us she wants no part of it. No, while there is that "I'm in a fix" feeling that Miho provides, what's so delicious is her acceptance, and sense of powerlessness.

She's very endearing. I soon remembered her appearances in two other roles that had impressed me in the past, one being:

My Married Neighbors Had a Fight and the Husband Kicked His Big Tits Wife Out Naked 2 [RCT-699]

View attachment 628194

She was just fantastic, the way she helplessly accepted each new indignity, while hardly liking any of it. There was a second chapter in the movie starring Mako Konno... an actress who did an acceptable job of facing the same predicament, but you can tell the difference was like night and day. I think there is a very special quality to Miho Ichiki.

View attachment 628193

Another movie where her wonderful essence helped for a fine viewing experience was Shameful Same Sex Bullying 6 Mothers & Daughters School Day [RCT-701]; once again, she offers us the most terrific reactions showing us how unhappy she is, and at the same time, telling us she is so unable to do anything about her plight.

View attachment 628192

Aside from films such as My Pet is a Busty Tutor - Her Sensitive Nipples Trained So Hard During a Lesson That She's Driven to Tears [JUFD-339], there are not that many other story movies where Miho Ichiki is cast as a victim, which made me sad... as I'd love to see more.

I ran a search in the archives to get an idea of how popular she is among our members. I noticed she has been the subject of more than the usual questions in the "Identification" sections, which indicates how impressed some of us have been with her, enough to try and find out who the actress was. Other than that, I see Member Brituk87 has included Miho among the actresses he considers the most beautiful. Only other member who has voiced a favorable opinion was Noobian, who indicated Miho was his very favorite.

Yet I later got the feeling the reason why Noobian was so bowled over had to do with Miho's breasts. That's too bad, because Miho's unnatural bust is something that takes away from her charms, in my opinion. I see "fake tits" lover Javlovingman999 adored Miho's hooters so much, he even devoted a thread to trying to see if there are other actresses offering the same. So if anyone liked Miho, I have a feeling her chest may have played a large part.

Now I hope some of us will have a better reason to appreciate this wonderful actress.

As a result of my search, I learned Miho was not as retired as I had thought when I looked into her output; Waxaxa was kind enough to inform:

奥菜アンナ Anna Okina
aka 市来美保 Miho Ichiki aka 姫野ゆうり Yuri Himeno

So that is the name she now goes by, Anna Okina. I was delighted, because she is obviously not out of the picture, and we may yet see more of the lady exhibiting her charisma on screen. Here is one filmography that hopefully combines the movies under all of her aliases, unlike others.

View attachment 628211

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Yuuri......Miho...sorry Anna Okina's facial expressions

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Sushigoround, thanks for finally opening your trap, after over four long years... especially with such valuable thoughts to contribute; I hope you'll make sure to offer more raw fish to go around from now on.

Only days ago, I pointed out Maria Ozawa in a movie of hers that I had missed (DASD-002), one of her rare story vehicles, where she looked none too happy.

DASD-002.jpg
An untattooed Maria, up against Bad Bald Bastard; screens, and 560 MB

Last edited:
Reactions: Handsome Pete

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I've only seen one Maria Ozawa scene, the one in RCT-168 where gets fucked 20 minutes straight. And she was hardly fazed by the sex at all, ot's kind of eerie to watch. She showed little reaction to the sex, just mostly stayed in character as a news anchor. So even I know that she's a good actress.

I wish I could understand Japanese, I could appreciate the dramatic performances in JAV more. That's why I tend to avoid the more dramatic JAVs.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You are proving yourself to be quite the JAV master by referencing a flick from... 2002!

I had made a note of this movie, belonging to a series called "Violation Shark - Big-Breasted Married Woman Confinement Breaking." I only recorded DRZ-001 to DRZ-006 with three dots, indicating there was more... as well as two compilations, DSRZ-001 and DSRZ-002. When I searched for Sushigoround's pick (DRZ-003) in DMM, nothing came up. Yet I see I had made a note of DMM's series page. Now that page is no longer around.

DRZ-014.jpg

Later in my notes, I see I had referenced DRZ-014, with Aki Tomosaki. I made a record of two DMM links, one for the cover (which still exists), and another for the movie page (which does not).

I recently asked Member "R18.com" to tell his company's bosses to stop DMM/R18 from un-listing movies... because DMM is the place we go for all things JAV. "R18.com" did not respond to that particular question, as he probably figured it would have been fruitless. Too bad; DMM is fast becoming (sort of) useless.

Reactions: Sushigoround

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The accent on this thread concerns highlighting actresses who are not happy about the trials the typical JAV situation puts them in; unlike many JAV actresses who easily give in to their characters' tragic fate.

I'm going to bend the rule a bit. I wanted to shed light on a lady who impressed me very much with general acting ability.

I was fast-forwarding a movie I had downloading long ago, What If Gave a Deep Kiss to a Virtuous Widow of Longing [DANDY-212]. The actress in the first segment is Miku Hasegawa. One from the fourth is Sumire Tokuzawa, and the one from the fifth and last is Chisa Shihono.

Then there was this actress from the second segment. At the end of her scene, she slowly comes to realize something while she reads a letter, and she begins to cry. I was hit by the way she pulled it off... it was a real performance.

DANDY-212-5.jpg

The identity of the actress is unknown.I'm putting up the question regarding whom she may be in the I.D. section.

Regardless of whether we find out who she is, here's the point: this actress really seems to have something. It would be nice to discover whether she has been in other works, as she (the odds are) has been.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Ahh the widow being done at her own husband's funeral. Brilliant! Sorry i can't help you with an ID on the woman but i so enjoy these types of movie. I don't know quite how in depth they go with this movie but the fact many movies like this will go to the effort of often hosting whole ceremonies just to give the movie more credibility is why i love JAV so much.

May i also suggest DVDES-644 for a great performance by Erika Muira as a grieving widow saddened by the death of her husband. She showed great sadness despite the movie having a pretty silly premise and not taking itself too seriously, i remember feeling her performance was far greater than the movie deserved. Yes she eventually has sex with a guest right in front of everyone but her performance was one not to be missed. I hope it's still available to watch as it was from a few years ago and hopefully my memory hasn't failed me and it was as good as i remember.

Jugulear, as you always manage, i leave it to you to hopefully bring more light to the matter.

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Once again, Motiman displays his great taste by pointing out the wondrous Erika Miura... who got praise on this thread, at this post.

Rina Wakamiya [IESP-436].jpg

I wanted to make mention of Rina Wakamiya in 2009's Apartment Complex Wife's Misery [IESP-436]... she did a wonderful job of Conveying Consternation. More importantly, the busty actress has a Stands Out in a Crowd look, and is... adorable! Who IS she!

Member Saejima was once bowled over by her... in the Who Are Some of Your Favorite Girls with Short Careers? thread. as well as elsewhere.

I have prepared a post at Stream DOWNLOADS, in regard to IESP-436.

EDIT:

The debut movie (AVOP187) of ...

Rika Mizuhara

... Has been partly translated as "Woman Who Comes Along Once Every 1,000 Years"; perhaps a bit overstated, but not without a grain of truth. She's a very special-looking lady.

RBD-813-2.jpg

While watching Teacher Dragged Down to Slave Soap Service 10 [RBD-813], I looked at her with a fresh eye. She practically brought to mind the great actress who inspired this thread, Rin Ogawa.

RBD-813-1.jpg

The fact that Rika Mizuhara is so sophisticated-looking is why she is particularly delightful in the way she expresses consternation. Normally, we can buy her as being "standoffish," and when she is dragged to the depths as she is in this well-made movie, we can see how much she... doesn't like what's happening to her.

RBD-813-3.jpg RBD-813-4.jpg

Rika is proud, and her natural first instinct is, This kind of thing should not be happening to me. So certainly she is going to reject each new indignity which comes her way. Yet as her outrageous experiences keep piling up, she also becomes conflicted, and as her will weakens, finally accepting. (Although she's still not happy.)

RBD-813-5.jpg

I have seen a few of her other movies where she is in insufferable situations, and her acting prowess is similarly on display... where she Convincingly Conveys Consternation. Below, she will be appearing in the upcoming SHKD-727, where it does not appear that she will be disappointing.

shkd-727.jpg

Her look of anxiety, from JUX-769:

JUX-769.jpg

EDIT:

I took special notice of...

Mimi Aida ... (愛田みみ)

Mimi Aida [OBA-232].jpg

...Because I thought she looked great. But wasn't I surprised with the inviting way in which she showed her anguish, in Every Friday, She's Getting Drilled By Her Husband's Subordinate [OBA-232]

Mimi Aida [OBA-232]-2.jpg

She was not happy with the plight she was in, taken advantage of by an underling from the office; too bad the movie changed course halfway in, and the villain (played by Dorky) was dispatched with by another man from the office, whom Mimi had a liking toward.

Mimi Aida [OBA-232]-3.jpg Mimi Aida [OBA-232]-4.jpgMimi Aida [OBA-232]-5.jpg

Naturally, I wanted to see more of Mimi, and then I learned she had appeared in only three original movies, in mid-to-late 2015. That is not fair.

Last edited: