Achieving Male Super Orgasm by Prostate Massage

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aolover

Jun 20, 2009
Anyone into prostate massage?

I've read a lot about it, prostate massage can achieve what they call "Super-O". It fellt likes our ejaculation orgasm but much much intense and last longer. Many guy who experienced it have said that it's a mind blowing experience.

Male prostate can be accessed through our backdoor. The leading product in prostate massager called Aneros. It cost around $70-$90, Their product looks like this:
71odBX9V0DL._SY550_.jpg

I have bought a cheap prostate massager with vibrators around $15, made in china. Tried a lot, maybe 20 sessions, sadly with no success. This one that I bought:

41WsAxp0iRL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

I only managed to get what they called "P-Wave" or prostate wave, it's a wave of nice pleasure feeling that goes throughout your body.

Since not too many people know this, I have a hard time finding a reliable tutorial for this China toy that I bought.

I want to know, Is there anyone have a satisfying result using this cheap China toy? it surely sold a lot, but no one talked about it. I clearly need some guidance.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
No matter what anyone says or promises, I'm not putting anything up my arse!

aolover

Jun 20, 2009
No matter what anyone says or promises, I'm not putting anything up my arse!

I'm also hesitate at first, but "the button" is just placed there, the more I read the more it's actually real
Then I thought to myself, If I'm not trying this, then I will be missed the greatest pleasure of mankind

asianidollover

Feb 17, 2016
I enjoy Thai Oil massages and have had several girls attempt to massage my prostate with no success (though the finger there does produce a different, not better, orgasm). There is an older lady in town known for her prostate skills, I should make an effort to see her.