ABV.JP Premium Account

nicknaobaygio

Nov 28, 2009
Hello all

I am looking for some one to help me purchase ABV.JP premium account. I can pay for normal videos via Bitcash, but ABV.JP hide a lot of new videos behind "premium account". Their site said to register a premium account I need to live in Japan or have Japan credit card, which I don't know how to get...

If any one can help please contact me, I am willing to pay services fee for that.

Thanks all for reading :)

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Hey Nicka,

Have you try using a VPN?

IP adress will be in Japan if you connect under Tokyo, as an example. I use ExpressVPN and I work very well and it's fast if you like to download and hide your IP.

-Besh

nicknaobaygio

Nov 28, 2009
Hey Nicka,

Have you try using a VPN?

IP adress will be in Japan if you connect under Tokyo, as an example. I use ExpressVPN and I work very well and it's fast if you like to download and hide your IP.

-Besh

Hiya

The problem is, I don't see anywhere in the site to update my account to Premium, when I click on the premium advertising I got this page https://www.abv.jp/user_data/premium_member/info/index.html and on this page I see all the advertising in Japanese (as picture, so it's hard to get a decent translation) but nowhere to update my account. Can you take a look to see if I missed something?

I can pay for normal video easily with Bitcash, but most of the new vids are hidden behind Premium :(