Milky-Cat Bukkake

Ashyne

Jun 9, 2009
So I have subscribed a monthly membership account (non-VIP) for the Milky-Cat Bukkake website. I just realised when I logged into the Members' Area, I can only see the gallery and stream movie parts. The only other option there is purchase pay-per-view (not sure if this allows me to download). There is also a VIP account where there is additional fee above the monthly fee for a basic members' account.

Am I wrong or are downloads only restricted to VIP accounts? When I signed up, I expected paying members to at least be allowed to download movies instead of just streaming each movie online. But I cannot find any option to download any movies at all. The monthly fee is already very high for a basic members' account, I hope I dont have to pay 50% more for a VIP account just to download movies.

Any subscribers please assist. I have also messaged them but they are not replying yet.

Ashyne

Jun 9, 2009
Ok, they have replied my email. Even paying members cannot download any pics or videos to protect against piracy, they said. But to download videos, have to pay for each video download on their PPV store.

dragoon48

Mar 29, 2013
i know that this is a late post but you can rip them if you want i don't see how you couldn't there are plenty of programs out there for it.