Looking for Help Buying from abv.jp. Willing to Pay.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Narko131398

Nov 1, 2023
I've been wanting to purchase a handful of movies from abv.jp, but I do not have a Japanese phone number. Therefore, I cannot receive the verification code required to make purchases. I am looking for somebody with a Japanese phone number to assist me. Either by allowing me to use their number to request the verification code and then send it to me, or by acting as a proxy and buying these movies for me. I have not been able to get to the payment screen, so I don't know if the site requires a Japanese credit card as well. If so, purchase by proxy would be the only option. I'm willing to pay a commission fee to have this done either way. Price negotiable.

Alternatively, if you have any of the following movies already, I am willing to pay for a digital copy:

松下一夫のくすぐりワールド 女スパイアンマ固定セメント拷問 1 - MKW-175
mkw175.jpg

松下一夫のくすぐりワールド 女スパイアンマセメント拷問 1 - MKW-174
mkw174.jpg

松下一夫のくすぐりワールド 女スパイ拷問 電気マッサージの刑 2 - MKW-028
mkw28.jpg

松下一夫のくすぐりワールド 女スパイ拷問 電気マッサージくすぐり同時拷問の刑 - MKW-029
mkw29.jpg

Last edited: