Aaaand we're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

covax

Sep 4, 2009
:please:

well well well, thank you anyway for your hard working to make this board come back

It's very dry when can't logged in :XD:

zerus

Jul 1, 2009
:grassdance::grassdance::grassdance:

Thank you for the one who try his best to fix the problem ,
I missed akiba so much !!!

Arigato Gozaimasu!!!

Benpogi

Nov 8, 2009
Its been a long time since I last logged in! I just hope that you can upload movies wherein women are tied up and left alone to free themselves! I would really appreciate that highly! Thank you and more power!:please:

MikeGwailo

Old Member ;o)
Dec 16, 2009
;0)

Yup, a definite "Welcome Back" to (one of)
the Best Asian Boards around :) :)

S'no fun having a Bookmark that DOESN'T work ;p

from2

Dec 29, 2008
f*ck..... i thought this board is lost forever. thanks to the akiba staff for they efforts in bringing it back online. THANK YOU people.

Kinnikuman

Nov 27, 2009
I want a load Kaede. Matsushima.Genuine Idol Nakadashi Lifting The Ban! Alice Japan dv793. But would not upload files today. Who has helped remove the write bit to upload.
Thank you very much.:inlove2:

Status
Not open for further replies.