3d movies ripped in 3d

mrblah

Apr 8, 2007
It seems like all the 3d movies get ripped but nobody is ripping them in 3d. Anyone know of any real stereoscopic 3d jav's? I have only been able to find one yuma asami side-by-side 3d but it was really low quality. 3d western movies have a pretty good scene but the girls are skanky, you would think there would be some 3d jav out there (but then again HD jav is super rare too for some reason).

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I recently downloaded one ISO in 3D: Tsubomi - 3D virtual masturbation navigator[DDT-349]
And I was thinking of also ripping the 3D part(it's also side-by-side though), but I don't have a 3D TV and wanted to do some test to see what I can and cannot do. For example, can I crop the black bars on each side without affecting the resulting picture?

I made a post asking for volunteers to test it, but haven't got any replies yet: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202463

Maybe most rippers are like me and don't have the hardware required to play them so they don't bother with it.

schroeders

Mar 31, 2010
3D Ripping

Hi SamKook,
thanks for uploading to usenet. I have all the equipment (3D-TV, 3D PC and notebook) and a lot of 3D-experience.
The cheapest option to view real 3D is to buy a 3D-display which works without NVidia Vision set. For example a Samsung PC-Display costs about 250$ including the shutter glasses. If you want to test a ripped 3D without 3D-TV or display you can extract a short clip of the original and import it to the freeware stereomoviemaker (google). You can choose the option for red-blue or red-green glasses.
But even VLC-Player works but not in 3D-mode showing both pics at once (left/right). But it is very helpfull because you can get information about used codecs, resolution etc.
Technical information:
standard for 3D-TV (and Bluray) is 24 fps (29.98 but not more than 30 fps), 1080p (or 720p) , half-SBS (left picture first)
PC can use this standard as well but normally they work with higher resolutions like 1080p, 60 fps and full-SBS as well.
Best software to view (pics and vids) is Tridef which offers the option to use coloured glasses, shutter glasses and polarized glasses as well. And it has the option to convert 2D to (pseudo-)3D in real-time. A not restricted test-version is available.
Videos:
best quality you get from 3D-eros (see test pics and vids).
There are also some very good 3D from Maxing and Tokyo-hot.
Others are a little bit disappointing like the first vids from doragonfish like FALI-003 and FALI-004. They produced the vids in 1080p but the DVD offers only low resolution. Don't know why ....
These vids (trailers are still on Youtube, search in YT for Nanami Mzusaki).

So far for today.

p.s. Perhaps it would be usefull to open up a 3D-thread, because the phrase "3D" is too short for search and not all 3D-vids and pics are tagged as 3D.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
For testing the test movies SamKook mentioned in his other thread I used VLC. The player doesn't show the video in 3D, but in side-by-side. That is no problem as I can set up my TV telling him that the input signal is side-by-side. Doing this I can play the 3D movie on my computer and the TV displays it correctly (via HDMI from my graphics card).