2020 Fried Chikan JAV Awards

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Reactions: kharo88

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
1. June Lovejoy is definitely the Debut of the year!
2. The Interrogator series is pretty great.
3. Best Ass Award is well deserved for Akari!
4. Rinne Touka for the MILF win. I am surprised that Honoka Yonekura wasn't nominated. She had a phenomenal year!

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It makes me laugh when I see people calling a 30 yo girl (or younger) a milf, (Ai Mukai, Rinne Touka, Yuri Honma). How can you be taken seriously after not being able to tag an actress with something that easy.

For the "awards", I know it's just one writer opinion but it's always the same names, years after years. It seems like the writer didn't explore the market. I don't blame him, maybe his taste didn't change even with newcomers, which I can totally understand.
One category I like and I don't share the names : ass. Kurea and Yu are always quoted. Kurea, okay I get it, although I don't watch her (fake boobs and "meh" face), I understand, it's like Yuki Jin, they have it. But Yu, her butt is so average. Just take a look at it when she is standing and not bending.
IMO, there are better names (and far more attractive girls) like Yume Nishimiya, Mao Kurata, Aika Yamagishi and this year, great newcomers like Nanao Yuki, Takeuchi Yuuki, Itou Kaede or Minami Saya. Last thing about butts, there should be a distinction between a toned butt and a fat ass because the shape is different. When I see fat girls with cellulite trunks instead of legs tagged as "nice butt", it hurts my eyes.

I agree with best Petite Idol of 2020. Minami is so adorable, gorgeous, perfect tight body.

Too bad there isn't a overrated actress award because some names in the articles could easily be in :D

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I also don't know why Rinne Touka counts as a MILF, but let's face it, the Japanese themselves call her MILF and present her as such when the title calls for it, so I guess it's all right. In the same way I never thought of Minami Aizawa as petite, but I'm glad she is up there, well deserved. And yes, the Ejaculation Officer series from Prestige was - and I know I'm repeating myself - the best thing this year by far. Overall, nice write-ups!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, they cast young actresses to play mom of dudes older than them haha. I'm waiting for Kururigi Aoi playing a mom now.
Is the Ejaculation Officer series like ABP-991 ?

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Regarding the MILF-thing, maybe it's because currently there would be no market for actresses in their or nearing 30s if they aren't playing in MILF-themed movies.

Tsubomi is an anomaly, but in my eyes she's already showing her age.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There is the sister/daughter in law market. Or why not the "new father's wife" (so a young woman). I think it already exists.

Show a pic of Tsubomi to a western guy, they will think she's less than 20. Here we are so used to see girls looking way older than they actually are. Few weeks ago, I read a comment about a japanese girl band, and western people who didn't know the band thought they were teens LMAO (one girl is 30 and others are also almost the same age).

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
June Lovejoy is definitely opposite of how I imagine an attractive woman, this behemoth is best debut?
But I like the good words about Aya Mamiya and thanks for working on this post.

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
June Lovejoy is definitely opposite of how I imagine an attractive woman, this behemoth is best debut?
But I like the good words about Aya Mamiya and thanks for working on this post.

I was exactly thinking the same.. June Lovejoy....

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Toka may not be of the MILF age, but she sure gives off a MILF vibe.

As for Yuki Jin, she definitely has an above average butt when compared to other JAV stars.