2015 Japan Chairty Calendar

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007

It's officially ready AND for sale!!! The 2015 charity calendar produced by my studio, Pozland Photography is officially ready go to out the door!!!
We are using money raised by this 'Dangerous Toys' calendar to help those affected by the tsunami in the Minamisoma region of Japan. We plan on forwarding funds to the Save Minamisoma Project (http://saveminamisoma.org/) in hopes of of bringing fresh water, food and assistance to those who lost homes and families during the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

I have spent a couple well over a year and a half putting this together, including girls who are involved in airsoft as players, as spouses of players or those who are simply interested in the military. Our girls come from various parts of the world such as Japan (where most of the photos were shot), Russia, Germany, Canada, New Zealand and even Brazil!)

Our calendars are only $20+ shipping and can be purchased either directly through me via EMT or through our website at http://airsoft-calendar.squarespace.com/ (where credit cards ARE accepted). Our first-run batch is ONLY 40 copies and more will be produced if there is call.

We would like to thank all of those involved in the assistance of production. Our models, location owners, make-up artists and those who donated clothing and airsoft guns for the photo shoots! Help make someone's life a little better and pick up a calendar or two for yourself, your husband's man-cave, or as a gift for a friend!

*noted, the calendar is a swimsuit/lingerie calendar, but is being given a PG-13 rating and is more or less safe for those over 13 years of age... in other words, if you've hit puberty, then it's safe*

1614456_10152282878177348_862438585_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person