Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead

kontamusse

Apr 28, 2010
I saw the trailer of this film, and I am really curious to see it.
Does it exist in DVD?
Is there any possibility to download it?
Unfortunately, I don't speak japanese, so I need at least english subtitles.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
The movie was shown at this year's Cannes Film festival and from what i read on imdb it's only been released at film festivals so far, so i doubt a DVD of it exists yet.

Ive heard it's possible to find a rip of it when searching it's orginal title "Zonbi asu" but like you i dont read or understand Japanese so i havent checked personally.

I did however check my sites for subtitles but none were found for that movie.

Happy hunting... :study:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I found a couple of usenet post, but checking the first rar part I found a .txt file saying to go to a site for a password. So doubt that they are legit. Other searches I didn't come up with anything else that I'd trust.

kontamusse

Apr 28, 2010
Bump.
Are there any news?
I found the full movie on Youtube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCY2ty9-BeE

I also found the DVD and Blu-Ray advertised on Amazon (shipping from 25 January 2013), with German audio and subtitles.
Now, I understand some German, but I surely would enjoy much more if I had audio or subtitles in English, French, Spanish or Italian.

Can anyone help me?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
shit, I will post it here for free

Barkester

Fine Anime Collector
Apr 20, 2015
I'm actually in the process of putting a collection together and torrenting it. They should be in a collection. I have the following :

Zombie Ass
The Machine Girl
Robo-Geisha
Mutant Girls Squad
Horny House of Horror
Big Tits Dragon Zombie
Dead Sushi
All have English language or good subtitles. I'd very much like to include Gothic and Lolita Psycho, but I've yet to find decent subs for it.

If you like any one of these, you'll likely like 'em all. Most if not all have the same director anyhow. Funny shit.

So, I'll happily torrent the whole lot if I get some interest. Catch is, my computer isn't on all the time. You'd likely wait for me to be home, but I can easily put out 500kb./s. when I am.
In short, I'll need help to make this seed well. Is there enough interest? Should I bother? I enjoyed them. Enough interest and I'll put them up.

Waddaya think?

Heres a few magnets for you that are current but with few seeders which is why I'm thinking a collection may be better. The first is for Mutant Girls Squad.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FWFSDPZCVEPROCCTJ6CIR5ERRVD6FJHT&dn=Mutant%20Girls%20Squad&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Heres one for Horny House of Horror.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NY4DO4DYSTBGKH3XV52KSOYZVBIO6V25&dn=Horny%20House%20of%20Horror%20(2010)%20BRRip%20Xvid%20AC3-Anarchy

Dead Sushi.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:pLSOWBVVZFWS56RN3EUC5E57E7ZED5UA&dn=Dead.Sushi.2012.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NGB%20%5bPublicHD%5d

Took me two years to find this one starring Sola Aoi, but someone finally posted. seeded it twice already. Only a lone seeder so get it fast. One more reason I think a collection would fare better. Big Tits Dragon Zombie.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:OIMAQZOKBJB2VL4HQZNFNMIEE4X6GWPS&dn=Big.Tits.Dragon.Zombie.2010.DVDRip.DownSpaces.mkv

Got more in my portable drive, but the magnet links are surely dead. Zombie Ass was one of those I'm afraid. Try the ones above 'till you find Ass.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Waddaya think?

It might be hard to keep interest and keep seeding of such a big torrent. People do but it is a big commitment and if you fail the torrent will just die of natural causes. An easier alternative would be to post and reseed torrents containing the same subject, contribute to their success. However, if you are determined to go ahead with this venture, then I can only reccomend that you repost your torrent at as many torrent friendly sites as you are able. While this will slow down the initial seed it will contribute much to the life of the torrent.

For subs a great place is subscene:
http://subscene.com/subtitles/gothic-and-lolita-psycho

Barkester

Fine Anime Collector
Apr 20, 2015
Its just the only way I can think of to share even a percentage of what I've got and I am thinking of a few other sites including a few torrent specific ones that come up on qtorrent search with the plugins that seem very popular here in Asia.

And I have been hitting that Subscene site and even downloaded 2 off the page Ceewan posted a week or so ago, but the subs are garbage and misstimed. You watch lips move for 10 minutes and someone says "Yo" or somethin'. Definately want to post with better.

I'll let you know when I get to it with a special topic post. It'll be zip-free and cherry-pickable. Just seems that individually these movies haven't been able to support a torrent whereas maybe in a pile they can and Sola Aoi's arterial zombie blood sprayed breasts can be available for all. Provided I see enough interest anyhow.

vlcsnap-2015-05-02-11h41m54s194.png

Good luck guys. Off to work for me.

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
And I have been hitting that Subscene site and even downloaded 2 off the page Ceewan posted a week or so ago, but the subs are garbage and misstimed. You watch lips move for 10 minutes and someone says "Yo" or somethin'.

Should have said something sooner. I will check around for a better site, that is just one of the more popular ones. I admittedly don't use them myself though. However it is important to match subs with specific releases and to look through any download site for trusted uploaders. Subtitled sites are often as much a target of copyright trolls and anti-infringement groups as torrent sites are, so it is not unheard of for someone to upload garbage on purpose (just like they do on torrent sites).

I am only trying to help, I do not begin to pretend to have all the answers. Good luck.