学園黙示録 Highschool of the Dead Complete-Ep 01-12-(Duel Audio)+OVA

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I downloaded a different torrent but this one also includes the OVA and seems to be much better seeded so I am sharing this one instead. I have been chomping at the bit to see this one, I am a big fan of zombie movies so a zombie apocalypse anime just sounds too cool. This was directed by Tetsuro Araki who also directed Black Lagoon, another great anime. Hopefully this is the same uncensored version I downloaded because there are a lot of swinging big tities in this masterpiece. Let us give it a rating for adults only.
Highschool-of-the-dead-highschool-of-the-dead-16186905-1920-1200.jpg

plot:
Highschool of the Dead is set in present day Japan, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies, euphemistically referred to by the main characters as "Them".

The story follows a group of high school students, the school's nurse, and a young girl as they fight their way to safety through the deadly streets of Japan during the worldwide catastrophic event known as the "Outbreak". As the cast tries to survive the zombie apocalypse, they must also face the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors, and the possible decay of their own moral codes.

Highschool-of-the-Dead-highschool-of-the-dead-14172194-1500-1000.jpg
Directed by Tetsuro Araki
Produced by Mitsutoshi Ogura
Written by Yōsuke Kuroda
Music by Takafumi Wada
episodes 12
Size: 1.59 GB

High-school-of-the-dead.jpg

all credit goes to the original poster who in this case is anonymous.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]highschool.of.the.dead.complete.ep.01.12.duel.audio.ova.torrent
    18.1 KB · Views: 857
Last edited:

abc.dem.puppies

Retired, very occasionally around
Jul 10, 2009
Ceewan thanks for such awesome posts! I got this some time ago. Kind of my introduction to fan service.

Reactions: Ceewan