jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

Just wrote about:

I Thought I'd Love My Husband No Matter How I Might Be Humiliated [JUX-876]

Mirror:

... In this post.

Please check it out for more photos and info.

The young lady who torments Yumi Kazama has a non-sexual role; I am curious who she is.

JUX-876 villainess-1.jpg

JUX-876 villainess-2.jpg

JUX-876 villainess-3.jpg

JUX-876 villainess-4.jpg

JUX-876 villainess-5.jpg JUX-876 villainess-8.jpg
JUX-876 villainess-6.jpg

JUX-876 villainess-9.jpg JUX-876 villainess-7.jpg

She is one of these two ending credits, probably the first:

JUX-876 cred-1.jpg

JUX-876 cred-2.jpg

If you can decipher that lettering, please unravel both. I'm sure the second one belongs to the actor who played the husband...

JUX-876 husband.jpg
(Also a husband in MIDE-349)

... And your ingenuity will also help with an addition to the male actors' Good, Bad, Ugly & Tubby thread. (From that thread, we may determine the fourth actor from this movie, Hammy.)

Stream for the movie.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hmmm... so the second credit is for the director.

The question remains open... I wonder if the first credit is for our lady.

Thanks, Nagaura; if you know Japanese (I recall this hint from the past that you might... or at least you may have pattern recognition skills), please (or someone else, please) take a crack at deciphering that first credit.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
DAMN it! Do you know every time you're away on one of your business trips or on vacation, how sorely your presence is missed, around here? (Do you?)

Well, you've done it again.

I had a feeling this actress had gotten her feet wet in the annals of JAV, but I wasn't prepared when I threw that name into Google... she's not just someone with a little experience, she is in the ranks of one who is definitely no slouch. (She also appears healthily enmeshed in the world of uncensored movies, too... a Tokyo Hot here, a Caribbean there...)

Her output at JavLibrary and R18, and at Asian Screens. (Later noticed Electromog has included a Sougouwiki link, above.) I didn't scrutinize her work in detail, but I got the impression she has been in many multi-actress movies. In fact, I looked at what I had in my own collection, and there was not much... and the few were all multi-actress productions, where she was part of a big crowd.

I like the sound of some of her titles, such as (evidently one of her scarce starring roles):

Fiancee in a Long-Distance Relationship Messed Around With By Old Country Bumpkins [MOND-022]

MOND-022.jpg

As well as:

Sexual Harassment Endurance Test For Female Employees! Ladies Getting Felt Up At Work to the Extreme!! A Perverted Older Guy Tested a Lady's Tolerance and Unable to Call Out, She Became So Overwhelmed With Pleasure Her Panties Became Soaked! It Turned Out the Employee Was Someone Who Actually Likes Being Played With!! [GS-046]

GS-046.jpg

I was also curious what kind of an impact she has made among the membership. I got four pages of hits, and the only one that came up from the "Discussion" section was... one of mine! (Another of her plentiful multi-actress works... I see I just made note of her as one among others.)

The rest all concerned downloads, except for... an impressive assortment of I.D. threads! Such as this, and this, and ... this.

(That last one was solved by Djemba. He also solved a good number of my "impossible" ones. Seems he has moved on; what a tremendous loss to the I.D. section.)

The fact that there are now at least four threads in the I.D. section wondering who Yui Kawagoe is tells me people are at least impressed with her... even if she hasn't caught the members' imagination in a big way.