YUMA ASAMI Needs To Do A Full-On Girl/Girl Scene

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
As you all know, I love YUMA ASAMI. I d/l everything she puts out. However, she needs to do something new.

I don't mean she should go all mucky like Maria Ozawa, but I'd love to see Yuma Asami in some girl/girl action.

My top choices for Yuma Asami's future lesbian partners would be:

AN MASHIRO

HIKARI HINO

and

YUMI KAZAMA

All three have curvy bodies, like Yuma's. Plus, they are all exprienced, and enthusiastic about lesbian action.

Who would you match her up with?

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
i agree with you, it would be great to see yuma asami in a full girl on girl action.

for your list i would like to see her get it on with Hikari Hino, but i would also like to see her with maria ozawa, or sora aoi

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
I LOVE YUMA ASAMI. But i don't want to see lesbian act of asami. As you know asami DON'T LIKE WOAMAN. Let it be.....

wirama

May 3, 2009
if... and if Asami would do a girl on girl (as I know she is pure straight), i like it to be some unknown girl or random women on the street. it's gonna be awesome. SOD often do that theme (JAV star doing it with total stranger stuff), maybe SOD would make it?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I LOVE YUMA ASAMI. But i don't want to see lesbian act of asami. As you know asami DON'T LIKE WOAMAN. Let it be.....

As I don't know Yuma Asami personally, I won't debate her sexual preference. Straight, bi, or whatever, it would be awesome to see Yuma and another woman (or 2) go at.

"Let it be..."? Not an option:)!

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
As I don't know Yuma Asami personally, I won't debate her sexual preference. Straight, bi, or whatever, it would be awesome to see Yuma and another woman (or 2) go at.

"Let it be..."? Not an option:)!

If you can sex with MAN, asami can lez sex.

Would you search all asami's AV product. There is no lesbian scene, even kiss with girls.

Asami don't like woman. Why you force to lesbian sex.

I'm lez mania but i don't want to see ACTING! Asami is not puppet

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
If you can sex with MAN, asami can lez sex.

Would you search all asami's AV product. There is no lesbian scene, even kiss with girls.

Asami don't like woman. Why you force to lesbian sex.

I'm lez mania but i don't want to see ACTING! Asami is not puppet

Chill...This is just harmless fantasy...FANTASY.

No one says she should be forced. All we're saying (and fantasizing about) is how great Yuma would be in a girl/girl scene (if paired with the right co-star)

I've watched many of Yuma Asami's AVs, and while she doesn't kiss her female co-stars, she has touched their tits.

And, while performing with Rio, Yuma did briefly lick one of Rio's nipples while she (Rio) was getting fucked.

So, there is the potential for Yuma to do a full-on girl/girl scene.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I can't believe I forgot to include RIO HAMASAKI. She has lezzed it up with hotties like Nozomi Ichinohe, Rei Kitajima, Hotaru Akane, and Yumi Kazama.

Yuma Asami and Rio Hamasaki together would be incredible. I'd love to see Rio squirt a jet of spuzz in Yuma's face.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
After seeing these, I see that I was right. It would be great to see Yuma Asami in a girl/girl scene. While these are just nudes, they give one ideas of what could be.

val_f

Mar 10, 2012
She's always reminded me of Julia Roberts, which is bad…:exhausted:

Do publishers make a big deal about someone's 1st lesbian scene even? As much as 1st anal or nakadashii I mean.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
She's always reminded me of Julia Roberts, which is bad…:exhausted:

Do publishers make a big deal about someone's 1st lesbian scene even? As much as 1st anal or nakadashii I mean.

Hmm...don't know, or care :)!

Myself, and her fans, would certainly enjoy Yuma Asami's first lesbian scene (and anal for that matter).

Tiesto

Nov 3, 2009
I've been waiting so long for Yuma Asami to do a full G/G movie. I don't really care if she isn't into girls or not, it's called "gay for pay" for a reason. I just hope it happens soon.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I've been waiting so long for Yuma Asami to do a full G/G movie. I don't really care if she isn't into girls or not, it's called "gay for pay" for a reason. I just hope it happens soon.

Pics like this give one hope :)

Strygwyr

Oct 6, 2008
I love jav lesbian movies, I think that Aoi Sola , Yuma and Riko Tachibana would be great if they fuck each other :please: