Video or Actress ID on 4 girls, 1 guy POV scene featuring Yuma Asami

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

KaiBaiBo

Aug 28, 2013
Here's the streaming link for the scene:

http://en.ero-video.net/movie/?mcd=JFPfFYPRQhZLW90S

The link itself has a generic title and description, as does the now-dead FC2 Video source (I checked an archived version)

I recognize Yuma Asami, but I don't recognize the other girls. And while I went through Yuma Asami's catalog on R18, I couldn't turn up anything. It seems to me that this is clearly a Yuma-focused video, since she gets a disproportionate amount of action and she's the sole player in the scene's climax. Regardless, I figure if I can at least get an ID on one of the other three girls, I can probably find the full video. Here's a few screencaps I took to try to get decent face shots of them—thanks in advance!

yuma_asami_screencap_1.jpg yuma_asami_screencap_2.jpg yuma_asami_screencap_3.jpg yuma_asami_screencap_4.jpg yuma_asami_screencap_5.jpg yuma_asami_screencap_6.jpg

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I believe this is one of them:

pic_20130130_02.jpg

Trying to find her name, I believe it starts with 果

Edit: Found it. It's Karin (果梨)

Edit 2: Finally found it. OPEN-0705:

H12412.jpg

Here's the full cast, just do some research to find the other girls. :)

Sora Aoi / Yuma Asami / Akiho Yoshizawa / Honoka / Asami Ogawa / Mako Katase / Chinatsu Izawa / Karin / Sho Nishino / Megumi Haruka / Miyu Senna / MO ☆ MO

Edit 3: Because I'm feeling generous today:

OPEN-0705-8.jpg

From left to right: Mako Katase, Karin, Yuma Asami, Asami Ogawa

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiBaiBo