YOU'VE GOTTA WATCH THIS!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Just watched this latest JAV from S1 starring RURI SAIJO, ANRI OKITA, AND COCOMI SAKURA.

It is two extended, but well performered JAV with amazing tits bouncing. The performers all take their turns sucking out the last remaining drops of cum from their male partners.

There's no silly plot, just good, energetic fucking, and sucking. I especially liked ANRI OKITA.

Please share with us a good JAV you've seen recently (release date no important).

Reckless_ONE

Mar 27, 2007
See sometimes that's all I'm looking for no silly plot just some really good sex which is why I watch allot of amateur stuff but I have a hard time finding a site for it since it's all mostly jav. If you have any by all means post lol.

wirama

May 3, 2009
who needs plots if there's a hardcore and straight sex? JavFanatic is right... if he's wrong, I don't want to be right

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
AYANE ASAKURA is one of my all time favourite mature performers. The JAV pictured here is still available. In this one, a bunch of guys fuck her silly. Ayane Asakura squirts rather profusely, and she's a screamer. Very intense, plot-less, JAV.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yeah, I rave about this trio's recent work a lot, but, it is good. There is (sadly) something of a plot, but the "sex" scenes are long, intense with nice big tits bouncing.

I am really starting to like COCOMI SAKURA. She's a true sultry beauty. And, yes, ANRI OKITA stands out with her big, nicely-shaped ass (which gets a good deal of smacking).

Looking forward to seeing Anri Okita's next JAV.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
HANA HARUNA is awesome in her latest release. No real plot, just her big tits jiggling as she gets fucked good and hard. There's a great scene where she's getting done from behind, and she's just screaming and coming. Fantastic performer.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
That scene I wrote about in my last post, about HANA HARUNA. I thought a screen cap would be good to show.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
KAREN MISUZAKI is new to JAV (and under-worked), but she is an outstanding performer.

Her latest JAV is from the studio Ran-Maru, which encourages its performers to go crazy, and overact (which is great).

Karen Mizusaki is a consummate cock sucker, slurping up ever last drop of come from her male performers.

Her sex-noises his loud, and womanly, matching her energetic performances. And she is beautiful; her perfect tits topped with exquisite nipples. After watching this gem, you'll be searching for her past work.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1005606/

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I'm not into the BBW genre, but an exception can be made for MARIA YUMENO, in my opinion. Much of her recent work is so-so, but this is pretty good.

This is the kind of JAV Maria should be doing. Hard fucking that gets those big, fat tits moving, and her nice, big ass quaking.