You're Studio Chief for a Day...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

birsha

May 7, 2010
The idea that one of us would ever be a studio chief for a day is already fantasy land. Why would we limit ourselves to ideas and realities that are already existent?

1. Everything would be uncensored and subtitled in English of course (and any other languages people would like)
2. I'd bring all my favorite JAV girls to the US and Europe and we'd do a travel series with them getting fucked senseless by foreign guys with a big focus on roughness (lots of deep throating, forced irrumatio, gokkun, anal, ass to mouth, cum swapping, sucking the cum out of each other's asses and pussies, etc...). The idea would be to fuck them more like a really rough/extreme hardcore European or US scene but with some of the more interesting JAV stuff mixed in. Maybe find some really old and nasty looking white guys for them to fuck or some really tall big men that they look even tinier next to. Maybe some movies where they play foreign exchange students. The idea being to really push the girls to their limits and then a bit further.
3. Then as a special gift to Akiba Online folks we'd have a few videos we shoot with forum members getting to fuck their favorite girls however they want which of course bleeds into the other thing I'd be doing which is to use my position to fuck all these girls myself whenever I want.

Obviously I'd need more than a day as studio chief. Maybe a few years or something along those lines.

Reactions: Blade Runner

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
+1 Nos. 1 and 2
+1/2 Higher pay for actresses
No comment about your volunteer work :)

can't agree with volunteer amateurs especially males, tend to hold and disturb the shooting process when they got issue with their penis

The idea that one of us would ever be a studio chief for a day is already fantasy land. Why would we limit ourselves to ideas and realities that are already existent?

I don't know how to say it in english

yes we must bend the rules and realities a bit, but we must consider some factors, too far away from realities its not interesting anymore

the idea from Blade Runner is very good, like playing fantasy football, championship manager or sim city game ;)

Last edited:

birsha

May 7, 2010
I don't know how to say it in english

yes we must bend the rules and realities a bit, but we must consider some factors, too far away from realities its not interesting anymore

I reject your reality and substitute my own. :p