Your ID request has been deleted!

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Because you are a new member…
You are not allowed to ask for help in the ID section until you have helped others, or contributed someway to the forums. Do not repost your ID request because it will be deleted again and you possibly suspended.
Once your ID request has been posted unnecessary bumping of it will result in it being deleted and you being suspended. Have patience for it to be solved…

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I'm not sure that this is a good move. I understand that you're trying to encourage people to participate on AO more but they may just see that their thread was deleted and move on to another site. I came to this site back in late 2015 to post an ID request and then stuck around - I wouldn't have stuck around if my thread had been deleted, because all I wanted was the name of the actress and I obviously wasn't going to get that at that point. Besides, there's no guarantee that we can actually ID everyone's requests anyway - lots of requests remain unsolved, so even if some of them decide to post on AO to contribute (how much contribution is enough though?) they will probably feel like that they are doing a chore which may not even be rewarded because we may be unable to solve their ID requests. I think going back to the way it was would be a lot better.

nee

Aug 20, 2009
I agree, also what constitutes a new member? Are members since 2009 but have only like ten posts count as new members?

Reactions: Cheezyknucks

pedroped

Jun 1, 2008
My 2 cents here. I've been eyeing the threads before I posted cause I think fair enough, but it's practically impossible for most people to ID these actresses. You have to get extremely lucky to find a thread here that you can help with, cause the least hard to ID are usually solved very quickly. It's not so much that it's a chore, it's that it's extremely unlikely that one particular person will be able ID them. I agree that some incentive to help is needed, but this is too high a bar of acceptance.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hi Desioner, how could I know I have the permission for ID request after helping others?

if you are talking about the post you posted 30 minutes before this on as the helped others, give us a chance to see it first, we are not on 24/7

cappuc1no

May 7, 2018
Hi, hello, I'm a new member here.

So to be honest, I ended up (and registered) here because I'm looking to ID a JAV idol, and one of google's link led me here. Then I opened this topic, and okay, if it's the house rule, then I'll abide by it, I can't request ID before I helped others. Problem is, my knowledge in JAV world is minimal at best. I don't spend much time browsing the JAV world, certainly less than I'd like to. So what can I do to be permitted to post an ID topic?

Thank you

jordancapri

Sep 7, 2009
well... im sorry if my post only 10, back in 2009 my isp block akiba and many other great forum site.....
by the way... i already found the girl name.. she just grevure idol... no hardcore
thx

Kompis

Jan 22, 2010
Hi, my id-request got deleted and I wasnt sure why so I tried to post again, it was also deleted and then I found this info. Sorry I didnt read this first. I am not a new member but I guess I didnt contribute enough here. Only thing I know how to contribute is I let torrents run after they complete. Thank you for all the great work you guys do, much apreciated! I will not post again

Sinlo

Jun 17, 2009
hey quick question, I used to be semi-active here back in 2009 but it appears my post history is gone. i came back because i wanted something ID'd, do I still count as a "new" member?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
hey quick question, I used to be semi-active here back in 2009 but it appears my post history is gone. i came back because i wanted something ID'd, do I still count as a "new" member?

welcome back

everything was reset a few years back, software change, that is why you come up as a new user

Reactions: Sinlo

baeshin

Oct 29, 2013
I have an ID request and after being a member for a long time and just returning today after a very long hiatus... I find that I'm still a new user even after being a member for a long time. How can I help, so I can get some help? lol

Reactions: byeric8

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have an ID request and after being a member for a long time and just returning today after a very long hiatus... I find that I'm still a new user even after being a member for a long time. How can I help, so I can get some help? lol

Hello and welcome back

New user is based on post count,

no idea what help you want, but all seems fine to me

Linn Ninn

Nov 29, 2021
Because you are a new member…
You are not allowed to ask for help in the ID section until you have helped others, or contributed someway to the forums. Do not repost your ID request because it will be deleted again and you possibly suspended.
Once your ID request has been posted unnecessary bumping of it will result in it being deleted and you being suspended. Have patience for it to be solved…
Thanks dude, I will help other first. Btw how many times may I help others?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hey, I solved several ID requests but they haven't been approved so nobody can see that I answered them. I know it takes time to moderate everything, but yet there was time to delete my ID request post? :( Feels backwards and discouraging for me to participate. Did I do something wrong with my replies?

I have just signed in, please be patient, sadly I cannot be here 24/7,
all is sorted now,

Thank you for your participation , and welcome to our humble abode