your fav JAV model

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tekate

Mar 19, 2008
2. Marina - Super Kawaii face, "sleepy eyes," nice eyebrows cute dorky voice, slim waist, great boobs & nipples, nice tan.

@lucanaoe / anyone who knows:

Did Marina change her name/switch studios? I've not noticed a video by her in awhile.

hotmit

Sep 8, 2008
My JAV model is @YOU (sry i dont know her real name. Thank you so much if anyone tells me her name)
Her pics:
1574_4.jpg

1575_4.jpg

phyron

Sep 11, 2008
well

as far as movies i have it would be Maria Ozawa or Tina Yuzuki (Rio)

maria ozawa is super hot and she's kind of a jack of all trades , i mean she even received urine

as for tina she's so cute and tiny

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Kaho Kasumi *.* she is way too cute X3
there are lots of others too, but I found this one natural ^^

vogueshit

Sep 15, 2008
I love nana aoyama,nice body and big boobs!!
where i can download more movie collection my fav. JAV model (nana aoyama)?
with rapid link.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Soon to be arisa oda, loved her iv stuff and that showtime series she did.

Even if it's under that three flowers name, 佳山三花

I seem to prefer ex gravure/idols more then the plain old plain av stars deep down.

Tokyo

Aug 6, 2008
You guys have wonderful taste of jav models. The aforesaid jav models are all cute, sexy and beautiful. I will love them more if they make the uncensored movies :)

I am waiting for Tina Yuzuki's (Rio) uncensored movies, just like what Maria Ozawa has done ;)

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
No 1. all the way Natsukawa Jun (a.k.a) Jun Jun
(gravuere model gone actress and damn talented)

for Jav models only...

Shoko Mikami (in dogma's rezu confinement chair)
Confinement Chair Lesbian Best - << title

I don't know I have a thing for these real psychotic women with slightly hooked noses.
There somehow seems to be a correlation in JAV clicps that girls with eaglehooks are more kinky than those with tiny noses, imho.

From plain performance and (her best role ever in DDT-127 Endless Lesbian)
Haru Urara... not the most beautiful but the most natural, simply enjoyable the way she acts it out...

Kozue Ikeda??
The apple-butt "sado student" model in "My female teacher is my lesbian pet"
(trt here ) If I could just recall her name, then again it's not her name that is a turnon in it self (^^)

I can never seem to remember to check the clip for her name when I am on that computer.

Aya Koizumi ... a GIVEN alltime high
super-high-class-beautiful-girl-lesbian-soap-lady

(FYI, one of my standalone computers is nicknamed "The Smut Bucket" for apparent reasons)

and finally... the Number One (presently) wihtout a doubt...
for a) absolute ability to enjoy what she does, b) the cutest face,eyes and everything else on the market...

Yuka Ohsawa
And she needs no introduction...

SUNYATA

Jul 11, 2008
My favourite JAV girl without questions is Sora Aoi! She's the best and the hottest JAV actress in Japan and around the world.

e003851403065448hw5.jpg

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
4.- Sakura Sena and Fujiko Kano, but they have made most of their career in USA. They're really filthy, love them.

3.- YUA AIDA, but she's now retired.:eek:y:

2.- SORA AOI...but she hasn't released anything new, She's gorgeous but all the movies are a kind of similar, the same stuff always:notice:, we want her Uncensored, DP, LESBIAN, GoldShower, Orgy, Gangbang, Dominatrix, etc.:evillaugh:

1.- All the way MARIA OZAWA, because she's gorgeous and her career has always given us something NEW to watch, from her beginnings, a shy and innocent girl to her last works, a kind of kinky even filthy... sweet!!! :nosebleed:

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
Kurumi Morishita- Freakin' love this girl. Probably one of the first AV actresses I truly loved. She can certainly swallow!

I had to laugh when I read this...

Code:
You know what the difference is between 
Affection, True Love and Showing off?

Code:
Spitting out,
Swallowing,
Gargel...
:goodboy:

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
Nobody beats my...

Nobody beats my Three goddesses!

My three goddesses are Akiho Yohizawa, Mihiro and Takako Kitahara!

on Gravure category, The best is Yuko Ogura and Chise Nakamura!