your fav JAV model

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sh0rtcut

Dec 14, 2006
Legendary Past: Emiri Yoshikawa, Akira Fubuki and Naomi Yamaguchi
Recent: Ai Kurosawa, Sola Aoi, Hikari Kisugi and Cocolo
Today: Reina Matsushima, Karin, and Maria Ozawa.
Future: (Let me dream) Arisa Oda, Hitomi Tanaka and Kana Tsugihara

Ganon

Nov 6, 2007
Hmm mine at the moment are:
Tomomi Takahara, Minori Hatsune, Sora Aoi, Rio Hamasaki and Tina Yuzuki

stonedcultist

A cultist, and stoned
Dec 11, 2007
JAV Model?....

For me, I think its fun to be with Airi and Meiri. Just can't pass to make out with twins!

ledbetter1

Jan 10, 2008
how can rio hamasaki not be at the top of the list she has everything, great body tits smile, and face...godddamn....perfect woman.

Rio%20Hamasaki_img.jpg

smakoto

Jan 25, 2008
In terms of looks, Miyu Hoshino, Rin Hayakawa(when she doesn't do cosplay) and Yua Aida because she has a really fit body.

In terms of sex scenes, Rei Amami and Sally Yoshino in her later years(she got a bit better with some age).

KBeee

May 17, 2007
Ran Asakawa for me.
The sort of girl that'd look great accompanying you too the theatre, and would fuck like a bunny rabbit during the interval

:)

free68

Oct 27, 2007
how can rio hamasaki not be at the top of the list she has everything, great body tits smile, and face...godddamn....perfect woman. AGREE!

DarthXeven

Sithlord
Oct 25, 2007
She's not my only favorite but, there is something
extremely erotic about Arisa Kanno....
(I know some will disagree)

kanno12.jpg