Your complaint on JAV

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
O7wCJqh.png

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be dumb for you to complain about it, so I guess this thread covers a wider range of things.

As for me, I totally agree with mugenbenoit on that many times the directors don't make full use of the actresses', uhm, let's say, arsenal. For example, in many of the female teacher films that focus on legs/butt the actress only shows her boobs in the last scene, and in other similar films even if they take it out the camera doesn't take it into consideration and you can not see it that well whereas having it out there would really make the scene that much more visually appealing.

But my biggest complaint would be those unfortunate instances where an actress that you like doesn't do the kind of genres that you like - or at least not often enough.

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
I just want more ATM or preferably ATOGM and please stop making every single scene a gangbang with a lot of men; just one guy and a lot of girls.

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
licking and sucking on the nipples of men, which is really a problem for me since it's so common

most of the male actors are old and fat

most of the torrents are in potato quality (<720p)

Last edited:
Reactions: mugenbenoit

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
I forgot to add two more:

JAV girl wearing loose clothing and girls who are flat chested in CFNM

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Same old intro to mature movies where mom is washing dishes at the kitchen sink or wearing some outrageously short skirt while washing the floor, while junior is eyeballing her up and fantasizing about jumping her.There has to be another way to start these films.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Oh, I forgot to add the rest of the movie. If junior doesn't side up to her at the sink and begin to feel her up, we then cut to mom and her husband in bed..naturally he wants nothing to do with her, so she masturbates next to him or later on the couch. At which time junior spies on her and nails her..she resists at first but gives in to her horniness. Next comes the obligatory bathroom fuck scene and movie ends with the two of them thrashing on the bed with mom sated with a cumshot on her face as the camera fades out. Sound familiar? Maybe I've watched too many of this genre.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be dumb for you to complain about it, so I guess this thread covers a wider range of things.

As for me, I totally agree with mugenbenoit on that many times the directors don't make full use of the actresses', uhm, let's say, arsenal. For example, in many of the female teacher films that focus on legs/butt the actress only shows her boobs in the last scene, and in other similar films even if they take it out the camera doesn't take it into consideration and you can not see it that well whereas having it out there would really make the scene that much more visually appealing.

But my biggest complaint would be those unfortunate instances where an actress that you like doesn't do the kind of genres that you like - or at least not often enough.

but we already put our complaints in that threads, for me this thread is like favorite actress vs the most beautiful actress for you

we have the sampe complaint

that is something like a review, quite different :maaf: mine is just a complaint of some scene, not the storyline of the video :xD:

well in that thread we discuss or share our complaint of some scenes too not the entire storyline

no offence but I read you made some similiar threads with that already here, please make some threads that really fresh so I will be happy to posted ;)