Your Christmas

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vietxmikey

Jun 11, 2008
Ok well... I'll start off. The presents I got are all awesome. But the thing that actually made my Christmas was....

You guessed it... The new H-Anime releases.
So tell me about your Christmas! Sorry about the space in between. -.-

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i received some money gifts... well, more than some, but still money, nothing original
i'm going to waste myself and my pocket shopping, but i'll probably do it in the new year

supermax

Akiba Citizen
Oct 10, 2008
I got 1 Tb Mybook external drive.

my friends and I were having little dinner party last night, and all kids, all people gather around the Xmas trees, and pick out the gift boxes randomly. I am the 3rd last one to pick up 1 box for myself. I thought it is some kind of pc speakers due to the box size and weight. I opened it, it turns out the external drive.

it was from one of my friends has coupon from work. He added some more his own $ to get the Mybook, and donate it in as gift box for last night party. Oh well, I gave it to his 8 yrs old son Todd as Xmas gift

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Thats pretty cool Supermax, Christmas is about the kids in a way it isn't for the adults.

I'm not too much into the gift stuff anymore. I had a few gifts for some of the kiddies and cards for everyone else. I received some clothes from a few dear family members and was glad to get them. We are kinda religious so we celebrate thee gift mostly and have a big feast and get together. It was real nice and I enjoyed it.