Would you like to see my girl naked pictures..

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Heeleema

Jun 11, 2009
my girl likes to share some pictures for your guys to appreciate her.. i kind a like it.. pls respond//...if you like it..

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
that is a strange request, considering what type of board this is, but please be-aware of the rules ie no western pics, and only with kind permission of the girl,

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Has she given permission?
Is she above the legal age of this forum's local laws?
Does she have more hair than a wookie?

If you answered no even once, then we don't want to see them.

Heeleema

Jun 11, 2009
come.. on guys.. though i dont comment much.. has been a member for year or long.... so dont offend me.. yeah my girl is from china.. and she is pretty.. much pretty than that of ordinary chinese.. girls.. yeah she helped me with those pics.. and she agrees to show it to your guys.. and she wants only to appreciate by your guys. pls no offensive words.. ye

Heeleema

Jun 11, 2009
guys.. these are the promised pictures.. and will post more of our own versions.. depending on your comments./ .. regards.. :tea::exhausted:

Quitchibo

Nov 16, 2006
I think she is really hot with a nice butt...I would love to see more :)
How old is she? (If it is allowed to ask ...)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Dude, why the hell should we care how long you've been a member here? That doesn't make a lick of difference in regards to whether or not you should post her photos or not.

Your join date is not who you are. Neither is your post count. I'd prefer to stay as 0 posts. Heck, a negative number would be best if I had my choice.

-

That said, she does have a cute rear.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Why not have her join the forum and post herself? I don't know if we have section for this type of sharing, but I'm sure the Mods can create one like SLF has.

She does have a nice derriere, I wouldn't mind seeing more:joker:

Heeleema

Jun 11, 2009
guys.. thanx.. for ur.. comments.. and thanx giving.. we will continue.. post more of our pictures.. i will ask her to visit the site once she comes back from office.. and then if she likes your guy's comments we will take more pictures and post here.. and regarding her age.. she is 29.. amd me 32.. i know u guys dont care at all about my age,, haha ha:grassdance:... and me and my girl are sex addicts and we always like to explore new ways of enjoying our thing.. n we gonna try a double penetration.. sooon.. i guess.. just need a guy .. preferably a stranger with a handsome appearances for my girl...anyway.. seee u then.. :joker:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
well that rules me out of the threesome. I am not handsome, I am sure you would plenty of volunteers

yellowperilc21

Oct 27, 2007
Hi Heeleema,
Please say thanks to your beautiful sexy gf for allowing us pervs to see her lovely butt :)
I also live in China (in Beijing)- which city are you in?
Will there be any further installments of your gf's photos? I'd love to see more of her :perfectplan:

Heeleema

Jun 11, 2009
more pics of my gf... .. will get back with more.. get me some comments of positions and some ideas.. yeah... im having minimum.. comments am i posting in a wrong forum.. where shall i move the topic to.. /. anyway.. thanx for those who made nice comments.. and will surely get back.. if you guys are interested enough.. :study:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
for fucks sake...

THAT'S BECAUSE HE TOOK THEM DOWN.... notice how his post with them had been edited? Christ some people are retards.