Wondering something about so-called "amateur" titles

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
Okay, the title might be a bit misleading/incomplete (bad English)

So, basically, for intro
- There's a thread (or maybe more) in A-O about whether JAVs are actually "real" or "settings/scenarios" (the OP asked about a JAV in which there are "extras"), and there's an answer which can be concluded as :If the camera/screen is shaky/blurry, it might be home-made or amateur's videos, which means -> real thing. But if the camera/screen is "stable" and...well...most (if not all) of you know it already, it's studio production, and studio productions are scenarios

- Then, there's another thread about amateurs themed (I mean, amateur participants / the women are/were not actual JAV actress(es), and in this context, I'm referring to those "game/challenge" type themes ) and if I didnt remember it wrong, there's someone who wrote something like "they(women) knew there would be sex involved, only they didnt actually know what would happen in details)"

Kay, now to the main thing

So I just watched this SVDVD-116, and well....I guess the r*** scenes there were the most realistic ones I've ever saw in JAVs (not that I've seen many JAVs anyway)

Well, I guess you already know what I'll ask,

My question ->
1. By taking part in the movie, I assume they must have known that there would be sex involved, right? I mean, if they didnt know it, then the studio could be sued for swindling (or something like that), perhaps ?

2. If yes, then...why did they look like they're being r***ing (read: resisting hardly, like being r***ing) ? Was it(those resistance) just "part of plot" or "actually resisting" ?

That's what I'm wondering about.
In "real" JAV performers, they know what they're going to do...or at least it seems like that

But in "amateurs" thing, even if they know there would be sex involved, I guess they dont actually know the details.
But considering that this is not amateur-taken-videos but studio products, there would be editings if the scenes are not "as expected", right ?

Japaneses sure are somewhat....creative yet crazy --"
Btw, sorry for long thread. Hope anyone can actually give credible answer.
Thanks

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You don't see this ?

edit.gif

It should be on the lower right of your post, most left button.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
67151331.jpg

there's no edit --"
============
edit: sorry, my bad, it was caused by adblock.
the adblock blocks the icons --"