Women Pushing Back (Grinding) in Doggy

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

How do you like your doggy finishes?

• Total voters

WeedKingVegeta

Jan 6, 2022
Was pointed to this thread for doggy finshes and im more into watching the the girl get pounded rather then them feeding their hips while i can think of alot im gonna just post two movies codes both are pretty nice and worth checking out if you are a fan of Japanese girls getting rammed from behind

Sdde-405
1st scene with kanna tsurata stole the show for me because everbody pretty much just pretty much fucks her in doggy the whole time and they all finish too my favorite was the last dude she fucked it fapped real nice to that one I highly recommend checking it out

Another is snis-254
Kira asuka made me a fan with how well she took the poundings and her first experience outside fucking they all finish in doggy last fuck has a nice little extra with bro busting twice 2nd being in doggy

WeedKingVegeta

Jan 6, 2022
Also like to mention ibw- 847z which is straight up 4hrs of chicks getting smashed in doggy to varying degrees of quality across dozens of movies and scenes

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Tsubasa Hachino (MKMP-447) :aaaa:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

I think she is one of the most attractive idols working today. I wish she got more high profile work

Reactions: TheDuke07

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
BLK-569 - Kyoko Maki pushing back after the man orgasmed
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Then Akari joined in to help :aaaa:They were a great duo
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Last edited: