woman only JAV

ilovewoman

Dec 13, 2023
thanks again everyone. please all add whatever else you think of!

ilovewoman

Dec 13, 2023
Oh, they're really fun to have playing in the background when you're doing anything other than serious work. If you have multiple monitors, its really cool to have a few of them playing at once.

I can't really fap to them as they are too mild, but I sure do enjoy the view.

I actually wish they don't do the occasional simulated sex scenes so I can leave the volume on without the neighbors overhearing and being suss about what I'm watching haha. That means I have to curate my playlist.
haha damn, that sucks. ill look into it. any of your favorites that are notable?

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
haha damn, that sucks. ill look into it. any of your favorites that are notable?
Well, taste in women are personal. What I like might not be to your liking.

The JAV girls who I find visually appealing in softcore vids are:
Ishikawa Mio
Nanasawa Mia
Yagi Nana
Aizawa Minami
Matsumoto Ichika
Kawakita Saika (somehow no Rebecca titles, but 2 OAE ones)
Minatsuki Hikaru (her SBMO titles are borderline lesbian AV)
Ogura Yuna
Matsumoto Ichika
Ono Rikka
Suzumori Remu
Hashimoto Arina

Most of them would have REBD titles, some BTHA, MBDD, OAE, or SBMO ones.
I prefer slim body types with small to medium breasts.

I also like to have some non-nude but risque gravure playing sometimes. The girls I like are:
Akimoto Tsubasa
Kanzaki Tsukasa
A few others, but those 2 actually have a high output of HD titles while the others might have just a handful that I can't specifically name them.

Netiehr of them really get naked without something obstructing the view. Yet if I spend too long staring at their butts in a thong, I might need to err... go to my bunk for a bit, if you get what I mean.

ilovewoman

Dec 13, 2023
haha ya, ik what u mean! ik beauty is subjective, but I wanna know a bunch of names and faces, I love all kinds of women. skinny, chubby small and tall, I love them all! it'll be good to kinda have a go-to list of ladies, you know what I mean?