Why JAVs girls have long public hair???

mirukuru

Oct 5, 2007
It is more of cultural thing I guess but looks like JAV girls with shaved private parts are increasing in number :dunno:

lovesit

Apr 14, 2008
I like it either way - shaved or unshaved. I hadn't seen an unshaved pussy in a while until I started watching JAV, but I liked it right away. They have sexy pubic hair - long and straight(ish).

sefira

May 19, 2009
I think it's because japanese people don't have so much hair on their bodies, so hair is special for them. Even japanese men don't have much hair compared to western people.

B

bokmeow

PRO TIP: You may not know this, but women actually have pubic hair.

AkibaBoi

Jun 8, 2009
Here's the scoop

When i saw almost in all JAV movies, why the girls always have long n nasty public hair?? are they don't shave it for a regular time (once a month) or its same like all japanese girls?:casual:

I read an article about this topic about 6-8 years ago within a national publication. There was a trend in South Korea and Japan for women to get pubic hair implants. The general reason for this was that it is a sign of fertility for them. Apparently there are lots of cases of infertility in those countries and the women felt that they would be more likely to attract a family-minded suitor if they were hairy.

On another note, I watch one of those JAV's last week wherein the girls fight and the loser gets fucked. Most of them are staged but this one was serious as the girls were beating the crap out of each other (for reals). Anyway, one particularly feisty opponent came out in a bikini and had ALL THIS BUSH climbing out of the top. I mean... it was obvious that she was showing her substantial forest and was not only proud of it but was using it to intimidate her opponent. (I guess that "Bush" one a third round.. heh heh).

saint_ethan

Jul 7, 2008
hitman007 ‘s GF is right.

IN CHINESE,a girl without pubic hair or hairless is called “white tiger",and the boy like it called "black dragon".

the guy married a girl who is "white tiger" would die of accident or the mysterious disease

Written on the man's death certificate:

CAUSE OF DEATH: Married a woman with a bald pussy.:please: