CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
because they are running from you

teetsheeps

Jun 30, 2019
generally japanese meals (home-cooked or school provided) are quite low in calories

although of cos not all are thin
but
what's your definition of thin?

Reactions: fastfood

bahru

Jul 28, 2019
Why Japanese women are thin?
Maybe Japanese woman just like in any other Asian Countries ( especially China and Korea ) love eating vegetables and fruit also Fish and Raw meat ( Cooked or stewed).. And rarely eat butter and bread.. Except now aday' i think.. Many Japanese modern womab.. eating American junk Food.. Hot Dog.. Coca Cola.. Etc..

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
It’s primarily dietary reasons why most people, Japanese or otherwise are thin.

But, having lived in Japan for a long time, the “thin Japanese” body assumptions placed on women specifically is out of date. There are some who are thin, and some who are thick, curvy, or athletically built.

My thread cites ongoing examples of the later.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
It’s primarily dietary reasons why most people, Japanese or otherwise are thin.

But, having lived in Japan for a long time, the “thin Japanese” body assumptions placed on women specifically is out of date. There are some who are thin, and some who are thick, curvy, or athletically built.

My thread cites ongoing examples of the later.
Have to agree with this. I’ve lived in Japan for years too, and the average lady in the street isn’t necessarily thin. It can’t be denied there are more skinny people on average compared to many other places, but Japan has more than it’s fair share of shapes, especially middle aged women.