Why is this movie so hard to find?

robocop321

Jun 26, 2020
Why are some jav movies so difficult to get hold off?

h_275tdsu053pl.jpg

For example TDSU-053 : I looked at the usual sites R18 and dmm and both don't have it, which is weird because im pretty sure that they had it a couple of months ago. It's also weird because they have almost all the other films with the TDSU code. I guess they don't what my money??

What makes this even stranger is that not even the well known jav stream sites have it. I mean, they say that they have it but when you click the play button and start the stream you will see that it's actually a completely different movie lol. Im just genuinly confused why it's so hard to get? I pretty much only interested in the Mei Matsumoto scene, so there might be a chance that Office K will make it part of future best-off or anything like that.

Why do some films "dissapear"? What do you guys think? Are there films you tried to find for years?

maload

Jul 1, 2008
lot of movies that you cant find on r18 ,lets talk about money +law first

1 brand(or you called it company ) such as prestige , msg , they sell their movies on thier own website
for example you cant find abp **** , abs*** on r 18

2 with new law , girls can stop the website from selling her movies anytime

thats good for them now

o for pirate web and torrent ??

i guess that they dont think this movies is a must and lots of people will download it
'

robocop321

Jun 26, 2020
lot of movies that you cant find on r18 ,lets talk about money +law first

1 brand(or you called it company ) such as prestige , msg , they sell their movies on thier own website
for example you cant find abp **** , abs*** on r 18

2 with new law , girls can stop the website from selling her movies anytime

thats good for them now

o for pirate web and torrent ??

i guess that they dont think this movies is a must and lots of people will download it
'
Interesting, i didn't knew the girls had that much power. Maybe im lucky and dmm will put the movie back on their website

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
Interesting, i didn't knew the girls had that much power. Maybe im lucky and dmm will put the movie back on their website
Once it's gone from a site, very unlikely that it'll return. It's not like they've run out of stock on megabytes and will get more at the end of the month.
Someone's asked them to remove it, either specifically or because their contract to sell it ended. More likely to show up somewhere else than return to a site it was once, or at least that's what I think.

If you're willing to shell out 1830 yen + re-ship costs to your country, get it used.

robocop321

Jun 26, 2020
Once it's gone from a site, very unlikely that it'll return. It's not like they've run out of stock on megabytes and will get more at the end of the month.
Someone's asked them to remove it, either specifically or because their contract to sell it ended. More likely to show up somewhere else than return to a site it was once, or at least that's what I think.

If you're willing to shell out 1830 yen + re-ship costs to your country, get it used.
thanks for the link, but i don't really like dvd's and the costs might be to much haha. I did manage to find the movie on MGS though, so it does still exist i guess. Unfortunately i can't buy it from there because i don't have a credit card, but maybe i will find a way.

Reactions: branbran726