Why is JAV addicting?

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
The thought of: 'there could be still something new I can get' & 'It will give me more pleasure than before'.

Last edited:

Raabo

Aug 12, 2020
Largely because they have the prettiest girls in the world.
Because I hate everything else about JAV, the camera work, the nonexistent lighting, the censorship, all the fake stuff, the underlying exploitation of that industry.

But god damn it, those girls are so pretty I just keep coming back to them.

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
Largely because they have the prettiest girls in the world.
Because I hate everything else about JAV, the camera work, the nonexistent lighting, the censorship, all the fake stuff, the underlying exploitation of that industry.

But god damn it, those girls are so pretty I just keep coming back to them.
Get away from low end productions is what you need to do.
Let me introduce Idea Pocket's Fruit of Abstinence Series to you, starting with my beloved Minami Aizawa.

IPX-697: Minami Aizawa
ipx697pl.jpg

IPX-815: Yume Nishimiya
ipx815pl.jpg

IPX-743: Momo Sakura
ipx743pl.jpg

Idea Pocket's Fruit of Abstinence series is so far the most beautifully made AV I have seen. Do it justice and watch it in 4k resolution! They may not fulfill the sexual needs from a regular AV movie, but the screenplay done by director Inaburl is top notch. The sexual fantasy content it has is remarkable.

Also, Minami AIzawa's IPX-697 Day 3 last scene is a MUST SEE! Turn it on, sit back, grab a drink and watch it without skips. It's marvelous. I actually gave an applaud in front of my monitor when the scene ends.
Details01.JPGBeautiful, sensual, cute, naughty, loving, playful, sexy all at once - no irritating high pitch moaning, no love talk of any sorts. It goes even without striping - but it's the best scene in an already best movie.

Or you can watch my music videos made from IPX-697 to have a feel of what they are.

IPX-697 Intro and Full Interview
IPX-697 Day 1 Music Video: Seduction
IPX-697 Day 2 Music Video: Damsel : Distress
IPX-697 Day 3 Music Video: Passion : Love

Last edited: