Why are some JAVs harder to find than others?

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Im talking about those uploaded to the internet in either direct download, usenet, or torrent form. It seems that most tend to lose the will to share, or become increasingly difficult to get the file/s, or download them in full (if torrents). Why is this? I understand that most people have short attention spans, but are JAVs from even 2019 really so bad that they carry little to no seeds or interest? Say one is trying to complete an ID collection. This dates back to 2005. How is one to complete that collection if the files are nearly impossible to get after even 6 months of being released. I have found some reprieve for those uploading complete or near complete sets (mainly of/from an actress), yet this is few and far between. Sometimes the weirder stuff gets saved (like GEN and any of the scat stuff), yet others, like (for example) XRW-010 get buried. Worse yet, I have noticed several JAVs reusing the same IDs (though this seems to mainly only happen with decade old releases) for new releases. Im curious as to your thoughts on the matter. Is this more of a personal problem, or am I just not looking hard enough?

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Generally stuff that dates back to 2010 can be found either in javlibrary's comments, private trackers, public torrent(usually just 1 is alive and its bad quality), or at worst you can download the video from a tube site.
Ease of getting videos in relation to year of release goes like this:
2021-2015 easy
2014-2010 difficult
2009> unlikely but not impossible

Edit: would've recommended some sites, but don't know If that's against the rules

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Buyer and uploader do it for some purpose. If they dont think they will got it then they dont do it
Its marking around. Backdoor.
As for seeder.,its worse. So some forum need to do ratios rule.
No ratio is fun and i dont think that i want to talk about it. Its should end in the first line.

I always end up watched online movies or download it. It have not much differtent if i can watched all movies from xxxxxxx.
The only actress that i have all movies is maria takegi and now my harddisk is dead and i dont want to find her movies again.
O if i can see her movies then i will watched it but i dont have much motive to seek anymore.
Hope some day you will too

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Buyer and uploader do it for some purpose. If they dont think they will got it then they dont do it
Its marking around. Backdoor.
As for seeder.,its worse. So some forum need to do ratios rule.
No ratio is fun and i dont think that i want to talk about it. Its should end in the first line.

I always end up watched online movies or download it. It have not much differtent if i can watched all movies from xxxxxxx.
The only actress that i have all movies is maria takegi and now my harddisk is dead and i dont want to find her movies again.
O if i can see her movies then i will watched it but i dont have much motive to seek anymore.
Hope some day you will too
I hear ya! My newly purchased 5TB I use as a backlog for data waiting to be burned is now "Caution", despite having it for less than a month, and powered on for less than 550 hours. With DVD/Blu Ray, you only lose what is on a single disc, versus everything.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
I hear ya! My newly purchased 5TB I use as a backlog for data waiting to be burned is now "Caution", despite having it for less than a month, and powered on for less than 550 hours. With DVD/Blu Ray, you only lose what is on a single disc, versus everything.
Thing is with how cheap hard drives are now, its cheaper to buy an 8 TB drive, and another 8 TB one as backup of the first one, than it is to buy 8 TB worth of blu ray discs. And with bigger drives, the price per gigabyte of drives gets even lower. Plus you get the convenience of not wasting endless hours of burning discs and trying to find what you need.

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Thing is with how cheap hard drives are now, its cheaper to buy an 8 TB drive, and another 8 TB one as backup of the first one, than it is to buy 8 TB worth of blu ray discs. And with bigger drives, the price per gigabyte of drives gets even lower. Plus you get the convenience of not wasting endless hours of burning discs and trying to find what you need.
170 buys an 8tb. 140 buys 15tb of blu rays. drives were cheaper 3 years ago, but even at that time, its still cheaper to go with blu ray.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
170 buys an 8tb. 140 buys 15tb of blu rays. drives were cheaper 3 years ago, but even at that time, its still cheaper to go with blu ray.
I don't know what site you are using for reference but, I'm using Amazon and right now best value for blue rays is 118 $ for 50x50gb which is around 0.047$ per gigabyte. On the contrary best value for external rn seems to be 6TB for 125$, which after adjustment for actual size of 5.46 TB will cost you around 0.023$ per gigabyte, which is indeed less than half the price of what blue rays offer.

Edit:found cheaper 25 gb ones on sale for 0.0176$ per gigabyte, although I'd still say drives are better value considering the amount of time you'd waste to burn over 200 discs to achieve the same amount of storage.

Last edited:

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
I don't know what site you are using for reference but, I'm using Amazon and right now best value for blue rays is 118 $ for 50x50gb which is around 0.047$ per gigabyte. On the contrary best value for external rn seems to be 6TB for 125$, which after adjustment for actual size of 5.46 TB will cost you around 0.023$ per gigabyte, which is indeed less than half the price of what blue rays offer.

Edit:found cheaper 25 gb ones on sale for 0.0176$ per gigabyte, although I'd still say drives are better value considering the amount of time you'd waste to burn over 200 discs to achieve the same amount of storage.
Ebay Picasso 25GB: 600 for $136.
Costco 8TB Seagate External: $170 (3 years ago for $130)