Why are cute young actress so demoniac ?

DingueDuCul

Nov 18, 2014
It really hurts me that cute girls like Aimi Usui can also do dirty stuff with ugly old men while acting so innocent...

How do girls like that can manage to be perverted and so appareantly-innocent ? I don't believe that they enjoy doing that, but I believe that they just don't mind... I don't know what I really want to say but... This kind of jav actresses are a complete mystery for me, I don't know if I must see them like cool and free girls that I could hang out with (got the same age) or broken things, it's really sad.

Yep, last javjunkies release of Aimi Usui really did mess with my head.

Mar 28, 2008
The only kind of genres that should be bothering you are scat and interracial.

The old man genre should not bother you. Its your typical "cute care taker or cute girl makes an old geezers dreams come true."

Reactions: clemenceko

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Any actress who's been in the Jav industry for a while will eventually be involved in all the various types of genre's that are available. That's what makes Jav so good. So if it's being molested, r***ing, gang-banged, bukkaked, old man, shotacon, interracial or any other type of Jav we're pretty sure of getting to see our favourite actresses in these types of movie. The best thing to do is just enjoy seeing them in the movies and be glad that she chose to do Jav in the first place and not get too attached to an actress and start idolizing them and making them out to be some ideal fantasy of a women in your own mind.