who's your best female jav idol who played the victim role ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bishar

Dec 13, 2015
who's your best female jav idol who played the victim role of sex abused r*** ?
actress that make you feel she are really suffering and refusing that so much when you look to her face ?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
If you really must limit our choice to female idol and no male idol, I would choose Sally Yoshino in High School Girl Confinement and r*** in Turn (SHK-063). Very convincing performance, especially considering it's all fake penetration. I wish to see newer movies with performance like that. There were others I downloaded from KaZaa/Morpheus back in the day, but SHK-063 and Sally Yoshino was the only one I was able to identify.

shk00063pl.jpg

Reactions: mago

Handsome Pete

Sep 4, 2010
If you really must limit our choice to female idol and no male idol, I would choose Sally Yoshino in High School Girl Confinement and r*** in Turn (SHK-063). Very convincing performance, especially considering it's all fake penetration. I wish to see newer movies with performance like that. There were others I downloaded from KaZaa/Morpheus back in the day, but SHK-063 and Sally Yoshino was the only one I was able to identify.

shk00063pl.jpg

SHKD-273 with Sally Yoshino is a favorite of mine.

Attachments

• shkd273pl.jpg
    shkd273pl.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 23