WHO IS THIS SWEET GIRL??? pic 59 from the url

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Please remember, that photos aren't numbered here: either link photo directly, or forget about getting an answer, because noone will take care to spend half an hour trying to find out, which photo of them all you had in mind... There are "only" 106 photos, so yours is somewhere in the shadowy and obscured middle.

spikier

JAPAN:みんなのあい
Nov 13, 2008
i'm not going through all that s***:evil:. post pic here, please. if there's even a jr idol in there.

EDIT: good. the thread has been moved ^__^.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
To make things funnier, I've found numbers... but photo #059 might not be the one desired by op, as numbers start from 104 followed by 001 :pandalaugh:

dkorbat

Procrastinator
Oct 5, 2008
So.. insomnia attacks.. might as well try to help

If you meant the 059.jpg photo (darker skin), then it's Kurea Muto 武藤クレア.
If you meant the 59th photo from the top (lighter skin, light blue sailor uniform), it's Lyna Tran. But I think she's not real, a.k.a. photoshopped to look like this.. So yeah..