who is the skinniest of them all

glumpus

Nov 9, 2009
Eaw pic sets

These small pics represent at least 4 more pic sets/and or vids out there.
I wish somebody could find them!:please:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

urzack

Jul 6, 2009
Scrapy, any chance you could break that last Hazuki vid into three parts? Non-members can't download files bigger than 400MB. (or alternately upload it to RS?)

Thanks!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
While I usually have a preference for a little more meat on the bones, here's a wee wisp of a wench who recently widened my witnessing organs:

Suzu Ichinose (一之瀬すず)

attachment.php

From the cover of [APAA 242], Hidden Lust - I Wanna Try Hot And Heavy, Wet And Filthy Sex (marking the first time I made constructive use of DMM's new R18.com site, referring to its English translation).

By the way, strictly as a public service mind you, and in case any of you wondered what got Member Patpisuit to go off dancing the way he did in the above post (must have been something super-special, making him speak up for only the second time in five years), allow me to present an idea of what Minami Hirahara looks like; I didn't know who she was, myself:

attachment.php

Above is a view from "A Group of Guys Cum Inside Minami Hirahara For Real So She'll Conceive!" [HNDS 008], as Asian Screens has translated the title. New kid on the block R18.com chose to go with, "Minami Hirahara Creampied by Pregnancy Fetish Squad."

(Which is truer to the original Japanese title? Bearing in mind that "Hirahara Minami" results as "South Plains," the direct Google translation for the title is "The Corps Pregnancy genuine cum plains Minami!" or as JAV Library put it, "The Corps Not Conceived In A Real Cum The South Plains!"... boy!)

Attachments

• Suzu Ichinose APAA-242.jpg
    Suzu Ichinose APAA-242.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 451
  • Minami Hirahara HNDS-008.jpg
    Minami Hirahara HNDS-008.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 450
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: weppin

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
:jump: OOhhhh... I come across a good one while doing my semi-regular search of CRB48, and stumble on this hot new uncensored vid . Let's see. Small tits, slim but not suffering from malnutrition, nice ass, and most excellent is it's uncensorred vid.

Starring a 成宮ルリ Ruri Harumiya:

Further search... ok this Ruri chick has been around... but her other vids failed to excite me. Think about it, with a flat chest (her bio very generously declare her a B-cup) and mosaic on her pussy is it even worth looking?

But the picture above really hits me, unlike most other skinny girls in this thread so far. Perhaps I am not really looking for a skinny girl, but a girl with a A- or sub-A-cup tits. Ribs or sunken ass cheeks causes catastrophic acute erectile dysfunction. (worst is perhaps girls with tits and ribs, my brain just can't process it, Suzu Ichinose is dangerously unprocessible)

Would be perfect if Ruri does anal too... Ehh.. you see where I'm going? Sodomizing a flat chested girl would satisfy a certain curiosity of mine...
:bird:

Reactions: 1 person

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
they dont look very skinny to me

Reactions: Casshern2

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I remember someone posted a really emaciated girl here in another thread. She was so gaunt and pale and you could see all her ribs. That kinda grossed me out a little. But maybe that is sort of thing OP is looking for, assuming he/she is still here after 7 years.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
there was a girl called bony pink, sadly she is longer with us

not sure what Aoba Itou is doing these days

and I do not know if Mio Haduki is still doing JAV

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I remember someone posted a really emaciated girl here in another thread. She was so gaunt and pale and you could see all her ribs. That kinda grossed me out a little. But maybe that is sort of thing OP is looking for, assuming he/she is still here after 7 years.
I think I posted a requested title to that effect but can't recall to search for it. When I remember or find it I'll report back.

Reactions: CoolKevin