who is the girl? . . . transcribe & translate the script please . . .

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

javhoarder

Consumer of Hard Disks
Sep 20, 2011
棘針画

I came up with this using OCR software, which I'm fairly certain is correct (there are minor differences between fonts and how the characters are actually drawn). Didn't have any luck with Google, including searching with the image itself. Attached is the image I used for OCR if you also want to have a try at that.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
棘針画

I came up with this using OCR software, which I'm fairly certain is correct (there are minor differences between fonts and how the characters are actually drawn). Didn't have any luck with Google, including searching with the image itself. Attached is the image I used for OCR if you also want to have a try at that.

javhoarder,

thax - bbgun067 on my blog gave me the script yesterday (棘針画) and indicated it roughly translated as "thorny needle pictures" - google translate indicates "Thorn needle painting" and i likewise have had difficulty getting a hit for the pix on google - i am using other searches as well as japanese search engines to see.

tineye [http://www.tineye.com/] didn't help.

i am putting the script through japanese search engines.