who have a smallest dick in this business

maload

Jul 1, 2008
small .short and such

please give me the name and the faces images.

thank you

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
Good one, faces? what i usually see are those non actors, fat guys japanese with really short dicks despite them erect. There is one scene where a japanese guy plays doctor to a white girl, that guy has a short and small dick and he does anal. It's like a pinky finger.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
I remember a gif where a girl pull down the guy's pants it was so small she laugh. I don't know if anyone knows what' I'm talking about.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Good one, faces? what i usually see are those non actors, fat guys japanese with really short dicks despite them erect. There is one scene where a japanese guy plays doctor to a white girl, that guy has a short and small dick and he does anal. It's like a pinky finger.
I watched caribiancom gangbang and see lots of ordinary size of these.
Hmm pinky finger? How can he pass the audition

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I remember a gif where a girl pull down the guy's pants it was so small she laugh. I don't know if anyone knows what' I'm talking about.
I know this man but i dont know. I think he is not well-know actors.
O let me said that i used to watched this of movies.

Its mizuho s movies. May be its the smallest thing that she meet in this bussiness. But of course he is lucky man

Attachments

• 118abp376pl.jpg
    118abp376pl.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I remember watching a movie from Caribbeancom or something and there's this amateur guy who acts like an accessory to the main guy. The girl begins to suck his small dick and he cums shortly afterwards. It was a pretty interesting scene.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I remember watching a movie from Caribbeancom or something and there's this amateur guy who acts like an accessory to the main guy. The girl begins to suck his small dick and he cums shortly afterwards. It was a pretty interesting scene.
short and fast - - . very suited for the scene like that

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017

This one from Caribbeancom with Arisa Kanno? I put it in spoilers because it's a large gif.

pyq9c5bl642.gif

Hopefully for that guy he had a bit of stage fright or he's a grower.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
This one from Caribbeancom with Arisa Kanno? I put it in spoilers because it's a large gif.

pyq9c5bl642.gif

Hopefully for that guy he had a bit of stage fright or he's a grower.
I think this is the same guy but the one I've seen is with a water sports background of some sorts and the girl is on the left side.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Maybe the fat dude and hairy in Knigh Visual movies (I think).

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
They are shortage of actors, and it's common that sometimes they use cameraman or their staff as stand in just to complete the movie. Watch enough of JAV, you'll notice the actors are mostly the same, those not circle are those usually stand ins and have short dicks.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
They are shortage of actors, and it's common that sometimes they use cameraman or their staff as stand in just to complete the movie. Watch enough of JAV, you'll notice the actors are mostly the same, those not circle are those usually stand ins and have short dicks.

Found another one. I think this guy is the smallest
what is the id code for this video

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
guy: doctor, you gotta help me. something's wrong with my dick.
doc: ok, pull down your pants. let's have a look.
guy: no, you'll laugh
doc: please, i'm a professional. i wouldn't do that.
guy: you promise?
doc: i promise
.....the guy pulls down his pants and has this teeny-weeny tiny dick.
.....the doctor can't help himself. he points right at it and laughs "HA-HA-HA"!!
guy (crying): you see. i told you you'd laugh. it's been swelled up like this for two weeks!

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
No clue. Found it on one of the websites I browse.
thank you . i used to watched this actress but i dont remember her name . something like sumirae or such