Who doesn't dig lactation?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

GeoffreyB8

Jan 15, 2008
My usual order of appreciation is:
  1. Eyes
  2. Smile
  3. Waist and hip line
  4. Ass
  5. Tits
However, seeing a pair of breasts in prime working order tends to scramble the list.

Eager to get my hands on this.

mkck-237.jpg

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Do you know that the milk can involuntarily come out if the girl is really excited (yes, it's real, just google it for the explanation)? It's pretty much the best thing when that happens!

Reactions: crazykiss

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I had the luck to experience in real life. But once or twice is enough.

Unless you do it in a hotel or rich enough to hire a servent who dutiffully clean up all the gooey or dried up bodily fluid afterward... in practise the thought of cleaning up the mess afterward affects the enjoyment at the moment.

So now I prefer to watch this and many kinky fringe fetish on screen rather than practise it.

Yogisha

Jul 30, 2017

Unless you do it in a hotel or rich enough to hire a servent who dutiffully clean up all the gooey or dried up bodily fluid afterward... in practise the thought of cleaning up the mess afterward affects the enjoyment at the moment.

So now I prefer to watch this and many kinky fringe fetish on screen rather than practise it.

lol - kind of like anal. Its all fun and games until you have to clean feces off the sheets.

Reactions: Shiyuan

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
lol - kind of like anal. Its all fun and games until you have to clean feces off the sheets.
Done right...she should clean herself out beforehand. I've never had to clean anything like that off of sheets or me when I get to have some . :cool:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

What does it taste like?? :D

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
My partner's milk is a little bit salty, half way between milk and sweat. I'm sure it tastes great if that's the first thing you taste since birth but it's a little different from what I expect milk to taste like so I'm not a fan. I do wonder if other women's milk taste different. I was told I was breast fed by mom, but I don't have any memory of what it tasted like :p

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
Do you know that the milk can involuntarily come out if the girl is really excited (yes, it's real, just google it for the explanation)? It's pretty much the best thing when that happens!
I believe I saw milk pouring out of Ameri Ichinose's boobs in one of her movie, not in lactating genre. If I wasn't mistaken it's from her uncensored movie under her other name, I forget the name.

Reactions: GeoffreyB8

GeoffreyB8

Jan 15, 2008
I believe I saw milk pouring out of Ameri Ichinose's boobs in one of her movie, not in lactating genre. If I wasn't mistaken it's from her uncensored movie under her other name, I forget the name.

A number of uncensored titles found here. Commencing research...

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yes we do anal sex semi-regularly. This is quite OT but anal sex is different because the physical sensation (pleasure) of anal sex is very unique for both the fucker and fuckee. For lactation... I think less. Also cleaning up for anal sex, I think, is very minimal. I suppose different couples may have different experience. But in our experience, we pretty much never experience any brown incidents while spend absolutely zero time or effort on any hygenic routine specific to anal sex.

Anyway I am rather surprised no one bring up couple lactation vids recently: NHDTB-303 and SKMJ-056
NHDTB-303s.jpg SKMJ-056s.jpg
Both by Nozomi Hatzuki 羽月希. It seems she took a break from JAV briefly to give birth. Now both her new baby and pervert fans should thank her for the milk. I can't say I was a fan of hers before, but I remember seeing her name on JAV covers from way way back. I downloaded SKMJ-056 and rather enjoy it. She's an older lady (officially 31 years old) so in the interview she talks like an adult woman, I suppose the conversation covers both her return to JAV and breast feeding. During the interview she expose her tits and squirt milk this way and that way. I rather like that the interview continues along with the tit-play. Then a stud comes in and plays with her tits in his own much-less-gentle way. This brings on another level of (sexual) excitement and Nozomi fingers her own pussy while the stud milks her and molests her nipples. Nozomi's figure is quite good considering she just gave birth. She could fool me if she says she's 26 instead of 31. The other milky mom who has decent figure is 長峰河南 but she disappear after only 5 vids (all lactation)

PPPD-734s.jpg

Reactions: crazykiss

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
To answer the question , I don't. It always reminds me of the presence of a baby somewhere even when there isn't any , it's distracting , I pay attention to any sound around was the baby walking in , or crying or whatever else , some kind of paternal instinct , for the same reason I don't play the kid during sex, moreover I stopped drinking milk since the age of 8 or possibly even less there was no way to make me drink it , my parents went mad to no avail, no more milk for me.
So...

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008

Yeah, I still remember this special movie. It's SHKD-357 (under the alias: Ayaka Misora) and it's super attractive!

shkd357pl.jpg

Reactions: Seedlovers

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Woa another one? That's not the movie I'm talking about but thanks I'm gonna watch that movie.

Thanks man, i will search the uncensored movie that you mentioned. I'm very curious about that because I once though that SHKD-357 was the one one lactation movie of Ameri Ichinose.

Beside that, Kanako Iioka has lactate movie too. One from REAL-529 as below, and one from an uncensored movie - which seems more real than the censored movie.

84real529pl.jpg