Which Studios Recruits In The Best TALENT?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I'm not talking about looks. I'm talking about talent: blowjobs, cowgirl, enthusiasm, etc.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I'm not talking about looks. I'm talking about talent: blowjobs, cowgirl, enthusiasm, etc.
are you talking about recruiting from debut(girls they debut), or just picking up girls on contracts from around in general?

From the debut perspective, Soft on Demand probably wins, there girls start slow and usually eventually do all those traits you say well if they stay, or even leave them. Overall talent, probably Moodyz who probably has one of the deepest talent pool

Reactions: Supmop and BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
are you talking about recruiting from debut(girls they debut), or just picking up girls on contracts from around in general?

From the debut perspective, Soft on Demand probably wins, there girls start slow and usually eventually do all those traits you say well if they stay, or even leave them. Overall talent, probably Moodyz who probably has one of the deepest talent pool

I suppose you could answer it both ways. I actually think Nitro is underrated. They have some lesser knowns, but they're always great performers.

Reactions: paparoach408

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

in early of 2000s was S1 when they had all stars squad : Mihiro, Tina Yuzuki, Rika Aiuchi, Megumi Haruka, Yua Aida, Sora Aoi, Yuma Asami, Asami Ogawa and many other famous names

from debut, I think SOD and Prestige has promote many new comers

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Damn that prestige, they looks more like ideapocket or S1 but the different is they're recruiting a new fresh looking young girl
while IP or S1 mainly just picking talent from another studio who has an ended contract or maybe transfer contract.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Damn that prestige, they looks more like ideapocket or S1 but the different is they're recruiting a new fresh looking young girl
while IP or S1 mainly just picking talent from another studio who has an ended contract or maybe transfer contract.

I like to call S1 as Real Madrid when they collecting the best talents who already famous :D

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I like to call S1 as Real Madrid when they collecting the best talents who already famous :D
meaning they already have a deep young talent pool, but keep buying!(to those who don't know)

but perfect comparison!

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I would love to have an opinion on this but how do you guys keep track of who actually belongs where? I mean, I got to S1's official site but can't for the life of me figure out which are freelance and which are homegrown/in-house talents...plus I know some actresses have long term contracts with more than one company:confused:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I would love to have an opinion on this but how do you guys keep track of who actually belongs where? I mean, I got to S1's official site but can't for the life of me figure out which are freelance and which are homegrown/in-house talents...plus I know some actresses have long term contracts with more than one company:confused:
S1S1 doesn't really have a big core of homegrown talent, they have a few, but personally of the ones that have debuted at S1S1 none really have star potential, good complementary pieces but won't bring in the big bucks.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
but yeah Traditional companies to me are:S1S1, Soft On Demand, Max-A, Prestige, Maxing, Alice Japan, E-Body, and Idea Pocket

The ones that do a lot of things with a lot of different girls: Moodyz, Attackers, KMP/Millions, and Wanz are that type

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

so far that I know S1 still using contract girls, they hire freelancers only as guest star, they different from Moodyz that using a lot of freelancers

you're right some actresses like Akiho have long term contract with more than one company, long term contract = contract girl

the contract in JAV allow the actress to get more than 1 long term contract in the same period, as long she can handle the schedule, but exclusive contract is mean they can only work with 1 studio. I guess Jessica Kizaki and Tsubasa Amami sign exclusive contract, thats why they stick with Idea Pocket

freelancers are performing for various different studios, because they get contract per movie not long term

homeground talents if they started their AV career with S1, but they rare to survive for long, Monica Hasegawa is freelancer now

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
S1S1 doesn't really have a big core of homegrown talent, they have a few, but personally of the ones that have debuted at S1S1 none really have star potential, good complementary pieces but won't bring in the big bucks.

yes, they prefer to bring famous names who already have a lot of fans, girls who will bring big bucks

one of te example is they decided to bring Tsukasa Aoi and cut loose Monica Hasegawa

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
IMO the hard part is finding and recruiting girls to do their first JAV. I imagine they put in countless hours to get a girl to finally commit.

S1 meanwhile doesn't have that hard of job paying for girls who've established themselves in JAV already, that just takes money.

yes its difficult to find fresh new comers without experience and took a lot of hours for trained them to perform well

thats why I used to call S1 as Real Madrid

they prefer to hire girls who already get experiences and popularity

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
IMO the hard part is finding and recruiting girls to do their first JAV. I imagine they put in countless hours to get a girl to finally commit.

S1 meanwhile doesn't have that hard of job paying for girls who've established themselves in JAV already, that just takes money.
Don't think it's that hard, Prestige, SOD, Max-A, Maxing, and others do it all the time, sure they occasionally hit and miss but it's a cheaper investment with a potentially higher payoff

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Don't think it's that hard, Prestige, SOD, Max-A, Maxing, and others do it all the time, sure they occasionally hit and miss but it's a cheaper investment with a potentially higher payoff

I think its bussiness options, between make investment with fresh new comer (cheaper sallary but high risk their movies not get high income) and famous stars (expensive sallary but attract more buyers)

and S1 occasionally failed with their homeground talents too, I don't know this because bad luck or they more focus to their stars, but I noticed S1 is big studios that oftenly failed to promote their homeground talents to be s grade performers

what do you think ?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I think its bussiness options, between make investment with fresh new comer (cheaper sallary but high risk their movies not get high income) and famous stars (expensive sallary but attract more buyers)

and S1 occasionally failed with their homeground talents too, I don't know this because bad luck or they more focus to their stars, but I noticed S1 is big studios that oftenly failed to promote their homeground talents to be s grade performers

what do you think ?
so looking at the list of there debuts over the last few years http://www.s1s1s1.com/works/-/list/=/article=genre/id=38/page=1/

dang they've had some solid girls, but most of them didn't "blow up" until after they left.

so back to your point, yeah probably more focused on the stars, then bad luck besides Rion(and we know her situation) they haven't really promoted any of there girls that greatly

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so looking at the list of there debuts over the last few years http://www.s1s1s1.com/works/-/list/=/article=genre/id=38/page=1/

dang they've had some solid girls, but most of them didn't "blow up" until after they left.

so back to your point, yeah probably more focused on the stars, then bad luck besides Rion(and we know her situation) they haven't really promoted any of there girls that greatly

yes I think so too, S1 don't give enough chance for their new comers, seems they choosed to more focus with already famous girls

different treatment in Maxing, MAX-A, Alice they tend to give more trust with new comers