Nerdy jav stars?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Ok I found you some very nerdy, skinny, and mediocre looking girls:
This girl from LOVE-10
View attachment 480872

And this girl from LOVE-12 who now that I look at closer might actually be the same person :yareyare:
View attachment 480871 View attachment 480873

Enjoy :D

Now thats what im talking about. Thats definetly a very good hit!

And as for an example from my self.

2af763fa-s.jpg

She doesn't do JAV but is a great example of a nice nerdy girl.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ran into this series where many of the titles have women wearing glasses... which does not make the women nerds, necessarily, but many of us like to make that immediate association.

Married Woman Gets Cream Pies

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...30/price=all/sort=popular/type=series/page=1/

MOT-017.jpg

(You may put glasses on some women all you want, and they still ain't gonna look like nerds. Above, Yui Hatano, MOT-017.)

Reactions: CodeGeek

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I prefer agressive experienced women, so if the nerd is like that I like them

but if they shy passive I don't like them no matter they're nerd or not

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Mizuho Uchida from LOVE-12 has several other aliases, and they all need to be translated. Another A.K.A. of hers is Sakura Serizawa, and she has stressed her nerd factor in other flicks, such as:

Creampies For A Plain Jane Lolita With A Shaved Pussy [KTDS-699]

h_094ktds00699pl.jpg

R18's page for the above credits the actress as Tomomi Motozawa! So our member from the above post also knows the Inside Scoop, as well as the Darkside...

There is a series for the above, with one other title.

Another for Mizuho/Sakura/Tomomi:

Giving a Cream Pie to a Miss Who's Simple and Reserved 16 [KTDS-588]

h_094ktds00588pl.jpg

If the above was numbered "16," you can bet there was a series for that one, as well. (And it's a big one, with some pretty nerdy looking girls.)

Finally, here is something else:

"As Much As a Girl With Glasses Attending An Elite University Looks So Plain and Diligent, Is It True She's Actually Just As Erotic?" We Recruited Some Girls in Order to Test This Notion... They Ended Up Getting So Turned On That They Convulsed, Squirted and Came Like No Tomorrow... [SABA-061]

h_244saba00061pl.jpg

Almost a dozen other entries for the series of that one.

EDIT:

Sex with a Plain and Simple Girl [MIAD-554], with Nozomi Hazuki

miad00554pl.jpg

I found a naive and plain bespectacled girl working in a bookstore in S-prefecture, H-city. A college junior studying literature, her hobby is reading books. The story of how her instincts were awakened after the director approached her starts in a love hotel. It's been a while since she last saw a cock, and she sucks it feverishly and takes the rock hard dick in her tight pussy. Her glasses are dirtied with sticky, smelly sperm...

Sex With a Plain Jane [MIAD-563], with Nana Usami

miad00563pl.jpg

This sweet, quiet shop assistant was found in a game shop in K District. A second year university student studying English literature, Nene Asakura is also a girl who likes games. Although currently without a boyfriend, she's been with two people before. But she doesn't just play dating games. Just as much as she is sweet-looking, she absolutely loves having sex... She stares at cocks as they go in and out of her with a fascination that's completely opposite to her plain outward appearance.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
On the scientifically proven notion that just because a girl wears glasses she must be classified as a nerd:

Hunt For Young Ladies With Glasses! We Saw the Erotic Eyes Behind Those Glasses [ULT-070]

118ult00070pl.jpg

As far as the identities of the actresses, looks like they are all non-descript, single-named lasses:

Yu / Kanna / Rin / Mika / Momo / Rina / Yuka / Keiko / Satomi
(ゆう/かな/りん/みか/もも/りな/ゆか/けいこ/さとみ)

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
On the scientifically proven notion that just because a girl wears glasses she must be classified as a nerd:

Married Woman Slutty Glasses [RMD-362], from 2006; starring Koyuki Morisaki, Maki Aoki, Hotaru Mizusawa, Kana Mochizuki (Mari Matsuzawa), Sayaka Hasegawa, Aya Inazawa, Midori Yoshino and Makoto Shirakawa

61ext00056pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hm, I like nerdy actresses, too. Or let's say if they portrait or play someone nerdy. ;)
But as I prefer more curvy ones... :D

Yes I prefer more curvy too ;)

or like the naughty nerd girl in american Shameless
Shameless-4x11-Emily-5.jpg

nichole_bloom-hot-shameless_S05E08-02.png

shameless-lip-amanda-sex.gif

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Anyone who became curious about the character/actress from Shameless that Supmop brought up above, some reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I hope the original movie for the cover girl has not been covered already on this thread, as what follows is a compilation. Yet I could not resist pointing to it in any event, as even though I am no "Gentleman" — as one of our most beloved members — I thought those knockers were absolute knock-outs.

Ten Shy Voluptuous Girls - Filthy Continuous Fucking Four Hours [KTDS-787]

h_094ktds00787pl.jpg

Nikkan sex with sober operator that whole body was plump. Vagina never was almost knowledge is shallow sexual experience with sex is very narrow, come tightened enough hurts meat stick. The piston while I'll be at the same time stimulating the clitoris and nipples and Jimi-ko enjoyed further violently gasping pleasure the body in torsional body. It continues to be a masterpiece in Big and breast rippling like a water balloon every time you poke from behind. The complete recording of the various odious sex with sober the children.

As far as whom the cover girl may be, I can't say offhand... the cast includes Honami Uehara, Akane Yoshinaga, Aimi Irie, Rion Nishikawa, Yuna Hoshizaki, Shiori Tsukada, Momo Watanabe, Nanami Horikita, Karen Miyahara and Ai Makinose.

I guess she may be Shiori Tsukada?

Getting Busy With A Busty Plain Jane - Submissive Sex Play With A Shy Girl With Colossal Tits [KTDS-743]

h_094ktds00743pl.jpg

The above is part of a series put out by the studio K-TRIBE entitled, "Fooling Around With a Plain Girl With Huge Tits."

Shiori Tsukada KTDS-743.jpg

Shiori was also featured in another compilation:

Back-To-Back Fucking Voluptuous Shy Girls With Big Tits Four Hours [KTDS-762]

h_094ktds00762pl.jpg

I liked the lady on the right, a different type of "nerd." The cast for this one includes Akane Yoshinaga, Rion Nishikawa, Yuna Hoshizaki, Shiori Tsukada, Momo Watanabe and Karen Miyahara.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well! I wasn't thinking about putting up a follow-up so soon, but as I was closing out my tabs from the research for the last post, I noticed:

Plump And Cute Amateur, Koto [BLOR-034], starring Kotone Nishida

blor00034pl.jpg

What prompted me to make this effort was the ending comment I made on my last post, about the lady on the right, a different type of "nerd." I know, I KNOW it is a scientifically-proven fact that just because a woman wears eyeglasses she automatically becomes a nerd, but we haven't really explored that other nerd quality, the ones with that little bit of extra weight! I mean, come ann, if we can't respect the stereotypes, really! What are we good for?

So with that in mind, a few others with the chub.

Plump Girls: Cute and Fleshy Amateur Girl [BLOR-026], starring Yukari Tanaka (who has several other aliases, including Kyoko Sakurano and Saori Yano)

blor00026pl.jpg

Simple Girls College Girl With A Gcup Enrolled At A National University [ZACK-022], with Kei Nishizono

h_231zack00022pl.jpg

Above is part of a series from the LAMA studio called Simple Girls. My apologies if already covered earlier in the thread (I'm now moving at fast speed, and not checking...)

Another in the series is:

Simple Girls: Chubby College Girl (Ballet Club) [ZACK-016], with Kanon Minami (who has several other aliases)

blor00016pl.jpg

Chubby college girls who make an effort to be a part of the Ballet Club are actually a bit more cool than the average chubby nerd. So I doth declareth.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
here's one of my favorites that I think fit this
SDMT-648
1sdmt648pl.jpg

Two Virgins
vlcsnap-error040.png vlcsnap-error859.png

One has a nice time
vlcsnap-error640.png

While the nerdy girl gets destroyed
vlcsnap-error187.png vlcsnap-error559.png vlcsnap-error370.png

she went from this
vlcsnap-error491.png

to this
vlcsnap-error593.png vlcsnap-error248.png

Reactions: feet01

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Many thanks for the point-out, Papa! The plot is uncommon, to the movie's favor. Of course, the idea is very cruel... so why do I like it?

Cruel Way to Lose One's Virginity - Her First Time Having Sex Was By No Mean Special, She Was r***ing By a Bunch of Guys Who Gave Her Cream Pies [SDMT-648]

Two girls who want to loss of virginity in the AV appearance. The awaited ignorant two people who do not know the sex only in the imagination was a reality of r***. Is played with the devil of men, it hung bushings, Who in reality but have told forcibly pushed first experience of sounds to heartless cry ... ideal meat stick to the vagina hole that did not also allowed to continue feeling the trauma to sex no doubt.

The really weird thing is, both actresses — Erika Amemiya and Aiko Hatsukawa — seem to have done absolutely nothing else! (Sougouwiki did not even bother to credit these women.) Let's hope the experience did not shatter their lives... if we may read into the implication.

Reactions: paparoach408