which Jav AV torrent website is the biggest?

crunchor

Oct 7, 2012
Nyaa.se is down again..so sad
seem like only Nyaa.se provide a big database and I can search a AV name to find out all active BT seed, and sort by active BT seed number.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
In terms of speed I like the ones by 3xplanet, always seeded and fast.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
pkonline on kickass torrents is currently my go to guy. blazing fast torrents with all the latest titles in decent quality and best of all, there's only the video and cover in the torrents, no other BS. I dl'ed 9 titles in like a half hour.

Reactions: lopio77

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
This site had the one thing I've been waiting for; ease of looking at covers. Everything is straightforward, little clicking required.

luuduchoa87

Mar 29, 2009
This site had the one thing I've been waiting for; ease of looking at covers. Everything is straightforward, little clicking required.
Yes, it's very easy to see the video screenshot and cover in this site .Beside that ,its database is really really huge. I 'm really shocked and impressed when discovered this site yet. Last month i thinked Nyaa.se is the best jav torrent source until i found javbus ;) And you can find movie torrent with studio , actress, fetish tags like javlibrary.com. It's really awesome ^^ I can say it's torrent version of javlibrary!

Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko