which jav actresses were forced to perform?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
For me, it's probably girls who did few movies only. And maybe when you see the girl's look when she performes, it could be some kind of a hint as well. I had this feeling with CHN-081, featuring the very cute Koharu koi (小春恋). At 1 hour 16 mins, she starts to cry. Probably the first time I felt sorry for a girl in AV. I can't understand what the camera guy is saying to her after because he whispers a bit and she's crying at the same time. After, in the shower, I understand that he asks her if it's okay for the next visit. For the next one, she's fine and moans.

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
maybe the guy is too ugly for her, so she felt humiliated I guess :fufufu:I believe if I am the male actor and perform on most girls, those girls will definable cry because I am ugly :mental: :haha:

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
They were unhappy because the guy fucking them wasn't a Chad just a plain looking mofo like most men. Women don't want cuckold low T semen close to them to the point they cry if they have to deepthroat them. It's never coercion when the guy is good looking. Only ugly men can coerce; go figure.

Reactions: Supmop

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
They were unhappy because the guy fucking them wasn't a Chad just a plain looking mofo like most men. Women don't want cuckold low T semen close to them to the point they cry if they have to deepthroat them. It's never coercion when the guy is good looking. Only ugly men can coerce; go figure.

Yeah, I totally agree. There is no such thing as r***, there's just women regretting having sex with ugly men. Thanks for your insight, arnold22947.

Reactions: arnold22947

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I noticed that the guy was "average" (to be polite ;) ) and skinny. Such a contrast when you watch the epic (for me) YRH-098. In a scene, she kisses a girl with semen on their mouths.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
maybe the guy is too ugly for her, so she felt humiliated I guess :fufufu:I believe if I am the male actor and perform on most girls, those girls will definable cry because I am ugly :mental: :haha:
At least you're honest with yourself lol.

For me, it's probably girls who did few movies only. And maybe when you see the girl's look when she performes, it could be some kind of a hint as well. I had this feeling with CHN-081, featuring the very cute Koharu koi (小春恋). At 1 hour 16 mins, she starts to cry. Probably the first time I felt sorry for a girl in AV. I can't understand what the camera guy is saying to her after because he whispers a bit and she's crying at the same time. After, in the shower, I understand that he asks her if it's okay for the next visit. For the next one, she's fine and moans.
I'd guess that too. I highly doubt its any big names. It's most likely those actresses who make like 2-4 videos and look uncomfortable the whole time.

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
At least you're honest with yourself lol.
latest

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'd guess that too. I highly doubt its any big names. It's most likely those actresses who make like 2-4 videos and look uncomfortable the whole time.

if they made dozens of adult videos and they look enjoyed the sex, but later they said they are forced to perform, we just need to laugh for their play victim trick :D

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
what happeend to marks japan?

were all their videos pulled? can't find it on javlibrary

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I just know this marksjapan manage Yurina Ayashiro and Kanna Misaki, they both still lack of orgy action :(