Which JAP Idol has most AV appearances?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
This question came up to my head when I tried to collect all Tsubomi movies and discover that I have to spend hours or hundred of hours before completing cuz there are so many of her movies.

Another name in my mind is Megumi Shino but rather sure hers is much less than of Tsubomi.

Any idea?

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
Not exactly.

According to DMM adult, which given the case seems like a more reliable source than wikipedia, Yumi Kazama has stared in 1032 movies, and Rio Hamasaki is sitting at 905 movies.
Not to mention both actresses are currently working on new projects, while Ran Asakawa retired long ago.
Of course is has to be taken into account that 50-70% are just compilation videos.

There might be more prolific ones, I just checked the current top 100: http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/ranking_all/=/type=actress/

javhoarder

Consumer of Hard Disks
Sep 20, 2011
According to DMM adult

I'm not sure how reliable any of these sources are.

It's sort of a hard thing to measure. It seems that DMM includes compilations. There's the question of whether the scene in a compilation is new or recycled from a previous film. Even if it is new material, should one scene count the same as a whole movie?

Aug 25, 2010
Tsubomi would be my pick based on dmm entries. Not surprised though that Rumi or Rio are up there though. Rumi seems to be on everything.