Which country are you from?

Beto_Machado

Banned
Feb 14, 2007
I'm from Brazil. I had another screen-name, before. Dating underage girls is bad in concept here, but most people do it anyway. There's even a famous 15-16 yo singer that dates a 28-19 yo guy and so on.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I'm from Canadia!!!

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
I'm from Seattle, Washington! Land of liquid sunshine, the Space Needle, and Vaginized men! :beautiful:
Oh yeah, we's got tons of gorgeous young preteen girls of all races especially Asian. :inlove:
Aqua

ponyboy

junior lolicon
Feb 24, 2009
ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an Englishman and proud not only that but i do enjoy a nice cup of tea (no sugars thank you) not really a cricketer myself but a dab hand at crochet if i 'd be so modest.
I love the cold and the rain it just feels so nice

usa! my familys from scotland 'top o tha monin to ya!

is it just me or do Americans no nothing of the outside world(no offense)
this guy is truly American since he knows the name of his family's' home country because if he did he would not say something stereotypically Irish
instead of saying something like "coz yi widny wahnt mi ti talk aboot thi trooth wia voice lik wanna yoo scruff"(from the poem 'unrelated incidents' by Tom Leonard roughly translated from phonetics into 'because you wouldn't want me to talk about this stuff with a voice like one of you scruffs(lower class)'

sorry about this but it really pisses me off when that happens

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
malaysia

=.=!!

^.^!!
Apr 20, 2009
I'm from The most bull-shit country...:dunno: