Can JAV actress have breast milk and not be pregnant?

GuyverZRider

Jul 9, 2008
I am extremely curious about one thing in JAV...(and i am sure everybody else is as curious about this as me)..

Does girls really have breast milk before getting pregnant? I have seen two awesome vids featuring Yua Kisaki and AMeri Ichinose spurting out breast milk from their nipples and was wondering whether are they really pregnant or what?:puzzled:

Try looking at these pictures...

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Its very unlikely that the women were pregnant at the time of filming. Typically, by the time a woman is able to lactate as a result of hormones from pregnancy she would be undeniably pregnant (convex tummy).

However, in regards to "can a woman produce milk without pregnancy" the answer is yes. A woman can actually take hormones to induce milk production and it wouldn't be impossible for a woman to just lactate naturally for no apparent reason (although it wouldn't be common).

There are accounts of hormone imbalances causing male lactation, so it would certainly be possible for an imbalance to cause the same in a female.

As to what is happening with these specific women in the JAVs, we'd have to ask them to know for sure! :pandalaugh:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I say this subject needs further study. :study:

I must watch these videos... maybe several times, :shake: paying especially close attention to the "pertinent" scenes.

:narcissist:All for science sake of course. :diploma:

GuyverZRider

Jul 9, 2008
I say this subject needs further study. :study:

I must watch these videos... maybe several times, :shake: paying especially close attention to the "pertinent" scenes.

:narcissist:All for science sake of course. :diploma:

haha nice one..:exhausted:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
as you have said JAV, it is across all women, in some of the African countries, where the babies are starving, the grandmother who have not breast feed for several years, have been known to lactate, the quality of the milk is poor, but is does happen, so if any of you guys have wives, that has had kids a few years ago, if you suckle on breasts long enough she will begin to lactate, it is going to take ages for it to happen

Disgruntled

May 18, 2009
Could be wrong about this but here goes. A lot of these gals might be married and (gasp!) have kids. Milk comes in. Milk sells movies. They keep themselves lactating long enough to make a few movies, far enough out that it looks like they don't look very milf-like. The other possibility is that they were pregnant and had an abortion, which can cause lactation without them ever appearing pregnant.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Let's not forget the high number of abortions in japan, where the rule of religious retards doesn't have a foothold.