Where's nike?

mugger

Mar 4, 2007
Hey does anyone happen to know what happened to nike? He (or they) seem to have gone missing for the past 2 weeks... Desperate for their JAV dvdrips!!!!

noquarter

Dec 11, 2008
Hey does anyone happen to know what happened to nike? He (or they) seem to have gone missing for the past 2 weeks... Desperate for their JAV dvdrips!!!!

Thought I read nike was going to be mia for a couple weeks coming up soon guess it's already here.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I visited a few famous chinese forums today. And found an interesting story.

http://forum4.hkgolden.com/view.aspx?type=BW&message=1900375

A member who claimed that he's the mod of FDzone (a famous chinese site), had some interaction with nike's forum before. According to him, nike seems have been retired, becoz he was getting married. So he won't have so much time to put such efforts into this AV contribution anymore. However, he has passed the job to the other contributors such as rory & 秋烏.

This is the news/rumor I heard. Granted, there's no trusted source could be found regarding this matter. So please take with a grain of salt.

joeystarr

Jul 7, 2008
whos nike anywY ?!?!?!?

Yeah... I'm awfully greatful for his/her work but I'd like to know a little bit more about the person. And quite obviously, he/she's not on wikipedia...

well anyway if he/she retired, many thanks for all the AVs.
If not... I'll be waiting for the comeback, god knows everybody deserves a little vacation especially after such hard work.

rapidxxx

Dec 8, 2007
Nike_byebye.jpg

Someone made this pic, saying bye nike, and thanks